Problem with BSNL connection in Kolkata

• Thread starter Thread starter src2206
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 5,972
If possible lodge a written complaint to area manager describing everything.In support of this you may submit printout of of usages between 2-8 am.Request him to change the port allotted for you.

If possible lodge a written complaint to area manager describing everything.In support of this you may submit printout of of usages between 2-8 am.
Request him to change the port allotted for you.

I would also suggest the same, as I have got results by pursuing in this manner....

The slow speed during night unlimited period is continuing in my case. Do you guys think it is bandwidth crunch due to too many people downloading at same time?

The slow speed during night unlimited period is continuing in my case. Do you guys think it is bandwidth crunch due to too many people downloading at same time?

I do not think so...as the lines are ADSL (I think, I may be wrong about the reason though). I believe it is the god damn server issue that the BSNL guys are yet to fix... :wall:

How a server problem can occur only during unlimited time?

night time or no night time download speed never touches 1.0 mbps nowadays for me. Got around 2 mbps for first 4/5 days.

I have experienced 2 mbps dl speed, during the day time as well as nightime. What I could figure out is that it depends on the server from where the file is downloaded.The best way to check is to head for Speedguide.net and choose the Mumbai Server..(IMHO)

^ It shows wrong result !For users from kolkata it's bangkok server which is recommended.

Back