Sify Broadband Sucks

Originally posted by sify officer@Mar 15 2005, 09:26 PM
I got a sify connection from last 6 months with 32 kbps speed.

I get a download speed of 100 kbps sometimes which rocks me and i downloaded whole kuchkuchhotahai movie from MIRC in just 3 hours.

But sometimes this speed gets slower i.e 8 kbps which is ok for a 32 kbps connection.

And whenever my net disconnects i change my IP and get back my net

So i don't have any problem with sify at all

I think it depends on users to use the net to their full advantage.The users should have a good knowledge on computers first.
If your speed gets slower then just change your IP that's it .so simple. :angry:

I hear many users stating that the sify client automatically logs off
this is due to virus
its your job to keep your computer virus free ,not sify's job.This virus spreads thru LAN and if one system gets infected it spreads all LAN
[snapback]6631[/snapback]
[/quote]
what is mirc i also want to download hindi movies plzz help where to get them

Originally posted by rockebson@Mar 31 2005, 12:21 AM
what is mirc i also want to download hindi movies plzz help where to get them
[snapback]7304[/snapback]
[/quote]

download movies thru SIFY? :unsure: what is your package pal?

"I got a sify connection from last 6 months with 32 kbps speed.I get a download speed of 100 kbps sometimes which rocks me and i downloaded whole kuchkuchhotahai movie from MIRC in just 3 hours."DAMN LIAR!!! :angry:

Abuse the b*st*rds, ask for compensation.Fight with ur CTO, thats the only way to get ur work done. Same thing happened with me. They gave me a complaint no and neva called back. Their phone no. was always busy.Extreme Step : SUE THEM!!!

There are lots more words for guys like him - jerk, s*cker, sh*thead, nerd blahblah blah....I get a speed of 7 KBPS on a 64 k account n he gets 100 on 32!!! Even 128k unlimited packs don't get those speeds!!! Sify Officer must posses some magical powers!! :lol:

And the poll attached to this thread proves him wrong!!!Satyameva Jayate!!!!I guess its time to close this thread! He doesn't even come here now!!

Originally posted by uthfull@Apr 1 2005, 09:11 PM
I get a speed of 7 KBPS on a 64 k account n he gets 100 on 32!!!
[snapback]7400[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yes that maybe true.....Iam getting such speeds on my 32 kbps pack for quite a while now.Dunno what happens after i renew at the end of this month.

It was fun to read the comments on this post...Sify_officer seems to be some SIFY employee :PSushubh, some of your replies were very interesting B) Sify_officer - A Shameless fellow.- A Big Liar.I think, we need to approach ISO authority too.... to get SIFY's ISO 9002 certificate cancelled :rolleyes:

Back