Sites Not Opening

• Thread starter Thread starter Bluegene
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 6,874
ok cant open yahoo mail again...um...wiat cant open it in opera, it's working in IE...what the? :huh:nah, not working in IE as well, after clicking log in, it goes kaput! what the *beep is going on? :angry:

Hey i was not even able to open up this forum...i could only open it after i restarted my machine (which i rarely do)...and it has been 4-5 times uptil now...I Dont understand what the hell is going on...

bloody hell !!!! wat the hell is happening sometime yahoomail doesn't open and some time it does sometime nnoe of the sites open even this page (broadbandforum didn't open 2 min ago) some deep DNS sh** is going on! All dataone user facing this problem try to contact the hotline numberimediately

There's some serious problem from last 2 days. Everyone please call BSNL in respective cities. They wont bother to look into the problem unless a large number of people bug them up with regular phone calls. B)

Yes, In evening I am also facing such problems. Speed decrease badly, and could not open some sites.At that time I can open BSNL network sites and those are at good speed, but other sites could not be opened.Regards

Why the hell are they always up to some sort of a mischief!....I wonder what made them interfere with the normal functioning of the internet.....Huh!

From my bsnl disconnections log-25 dec10am- connection slow as hell. dns server acting up. many websites not opening. eg- gmail.com not working. google search is working, google news is not. Similarly, wsj.com was not opening. Few other sites were not opening but don't remember their names. It's all working fine now.

Back