Slow Speed and High Ping Problems on Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband

@arjunarora4212 you can try those email id. mail them.

Maintenance
NOC Planned Event
+912244746301
[email protected]
NOC
NOC
+912241388134
[email protected]
Policy
Siddharth Borkar
+917977095788
[email protected]
Technical
Lynel Rumao
+918369354730
[email protected]
Technical
Sharath Nair
+918369354731
[email protected]

1591961739027.png

Last edited:
Well F. You have to contact the ISP only. No VPN would help you.
They are not ready to help. Talked with Area Head, JioFiber Support and JioFiber Nodal as well.

@arjunarora4212 Did you talk with the technical head?.

How to get his contact?

@sudipta chatterjee Could you please tell me how I should write or say what I should report to them technically so that they can understand the issue?

Asking everyone: What could be the issue that ping are abnormal at day time but fine after 1 am till 10 am?

Last edited:
Asking everyone: What could be the issue that ping are abnormal at day time but fine after 1 am till 10 am?
Judging by the MTR results. Their routing seems to be fine (although more MTR tests will help as the ones you posted use only jio network, try running tests to DO nyc, London, etc.). The load seems to be too high for their exit nodes. Too much congestion which is why the packets are taking long to process and hence the high ping. In the night most people stop using the internet, hence less load the so better ping.

Hi Dheeraj from Facebook! Still believes, tracert is harm to your security?

Okay, I am sending you @achaudhary997

Please read full thread specially the last 2 screenshots with the text I have mentioned. Very Important!

DO-Bangalore

WWD1MLw.webp

DO-San Francisco

g6L5x6Z.webp

DO-New York

jZb8oe9.webp

DO-Singapore

tFwfLzf.webp

DO-London

gsNrJRC.webp

DO-Germany

5lvt36I.webp

AWS-Mumbai

ZqTmgnz.webp

AWS-Singapore

dxMqJ3L.webp

VERY IMPORTANT SCREENSHOT AS A PROOF WITH ALL THE GATEWAY IP

Screenshot is of March 2020 and tested Microsoft Azure Singapore IP.

There exit nodes/gateway IP changes basis upon the destination being checked but if you check the last two IP before exiting the Jio's infra, 172.16.18.33 and 172.25.115.25

They both were having this high ping. They were revealing all there hops...

52.148.114.149 is the Rainbow Six Siege (Microsoft Azure Singapore Server IP)

A7wUdzN.webp

Same IP now tested... (June 2020)

They now hides the hops in between and they are hiding hopes since 2 weeks after I reported the high ping issue to them. This change was made India wide. So now they hide hopes of those 2-3 gateways for everyone.

GSQCb4I.webp

Back then I did not have packet loss but now with high ping I have packet loss. If you can see the last screenshot, you can notice that there are packet losses for various msn hops.

It is all fixed from ping to packet loss after 1 AM every night since March 2020. Again back to shit in the morning like 10 or 11 AM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: a.c
Packet loss can only be judged by looking at the last node in MTR. The middle routers may drop ICMP packets as they are too expensive (in terms of processing power) to process. So the MSN nodes may drop a few packets in the middle (it is fine as long as the last node in MTR has 0 packet loss).

But yup these MTR results also confirm that the JIO network is overloaded AF. This is pretty shit when initially they were boasting about collaboration with Cisco for Dual Stack and the worlds largest 5G compatible deployment.

I have some questions if you could answer me.

1. Why is it only me complaining about this issue on this whole forum of thousands of members? If not 1000 there has to be some 10-20-50-100 users of JioFiber on this forum. They don't have this issue.

2. Is this issue local (around my area), my city or whole north India should be facing? How can we know this?

3. I know another guy from UP (near Delhi border) facing the same issue as I am. His issue started 3 weeks back. But mine is happening since March 20202.

4. Have you checked the last 2 images? Where they used to show the hops before and now they are hiding them? Why they would do that?

Also if you could give any additional information about this whole scene and what can be done?

Back