Slow Speed and High Ping Problems on Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband

@Sammy - quick question since I am planning to get a mesh wifi router and satelites. Once you connect the router to Jio router after turning jio routers WAN off, does the speed reduce much at the new router? How much is the speed drop? For example I get 350mbps by connecting over a LAN cable to the ONT. What do you think will be the drop if I connect to a mesh router through LAN cable and the mesh router is connected to the ONT through Ethernet cable? Appreciate your feedback.
@Sammy thanks for your suggestion for Mesh Router. Installed TP-Link Deco with 2 satellites. Amazing improvement and I could setup QoS/ High priority bandwidth allocation for some device as well.

Hi
Jio fiber cc is asking me to do the traceroute to destination. Can someone tell me how to do it plz.
Did you contact them on call or email? They seem to be not replying to the complaint email i sent.

I also have the constant blinking green light issue. This does not impact internet speeds but landline does not work when light is blinking green.
Since I hardly use Jio landline, I have left it the way it is...

We are discussing this issue here.

Light Blinking, High Ping and Slow Speeds. All are happening.

@arjunarora4212 My pings are around 35-40. These have been similar for past 4 years I guess. I have Zero hopes from jio. I am using because there is no other reliable provider is available at my place.

Anybody else experiencing packet loss in google group of sites right now?

@lucifer Nope.

Code:
Ping statistics for 8.8.8.8:
    Packets: Sent = 10, Received = 10, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 18ms, Maximum = 19ms, Average = 18ms

It shows 77-80 to the new Bahrain servers, but i constantly get high latency and packet loss error signs on top right of my screen. I even tried the Singapore servers, the same issue is present there too. Earlier that wasn't the case.
Same problem for me, ping spikes and packet loss, sometimes i don't get high ping symbol but always get packet loss one. All Started after this lockdown.

Back