Slow Speed and High Ping Problems on Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband

Yes exactly that is happening to me also. Sometimes it is low and then suddenly it spikes and then there is packet loss. I am fed up. And also how to complaint on PG portal?
Check DM.

Haha, i found a guy on facebook who believes that tracert harms the security. i mean wtf.

when i sent him my jiofiber tracert screenshot... he thinks i took it from internet (this post) hahahaha

kitne noob log hai is duniya me

souvenir left for him:

jadWlyY.png

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: a.c
Hi
I got a call headoffice after complaining on pgportal , they said that it is the fault of server and then i said that it didnt happen on other isp so they said that they will consult with their team and then tell . Now what should i say when their call comes??

hello... anyone of getting slow speeds on JioFiber connection and very high ping??

Check on LAN...

View attachment 822
In general their Latency is high across everywhere I guess. However 2Mbps download speed is very low (guess that's for a 100Mbps Plan). Also the choice of server sometime creates problem. Try checking at Fast.com. I find Netflix servers are much more responsive. This is what I get over WiFi. Not bad.
1592643968820.webp

Back