So, how do I get a new remote for the Videocon D2H DTH STB?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 19,539
ok i am sort of confused now. i got a call and the guy said that they are running a special offer. pay for six month rental and they would replace my regular stb with the hd version (so i get the remote for free). i said ok to this offer considering i am already scheduled to recharge next month. i do not even have a hd capable television set :\

ok i am sort of confused now. i got a call and the guy said that they are running a special offer.

pay for six month rental and they would replace my regular stb with the hd version (so i get the remote for free).

i said ok to this offer considering i am already scheduled to recharge next month.

i do not even have a hd capable television set :\

now there is ur excuse to buy a brand new HD tv :P

That is what is known is Modern Day marketing. A thirsty guy goes to someone for just a sip of water, and he is somehow back with a truckload of items, which he never even dreamt of buying! :DChromyji.....u have fallen into their trap! :p

mmm how? i do recharge for 6-12 months and i am supposed to do it next month. recharging it this month gets me a better set top box. not sure how is that falling into a trap? :)

You have already fallen into their trap...

Yeah, but then u are ending up with a product that u dont need right? I m just referring to the fact that u dont have an HDTV for this connection......so basically, this connection will someday succeed in luring u for the HDTV too.

mmm not really. dad is not into change. he is happy with his crt. i have tried in the past to get him to switch to a lcd/led tv just for the sake of freeing up space in his room and also because CRTs consume too much electricity. but he would not change his position. this tv has failed two times (power fluctuations ****ed it up) and both times dad paid a good money to get it repaired. buying a new tv has never crossed his mind.also, i am not upgrading to a plan with HD channels. i am continuing with the current package.

Only time will tell.....:p over here, we shall be waiting for u to start thread having a title resembling this "Need to buy a decent 32/40 inch flat panel TV. Suggestions please!" :D

not happening considering it is not for me. :) i would probably start a new thread seeking a replacement for my Dell u3011 :)

Back