So, how do I get a new remote for the Videocon D2H DTH STB?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 19,539
crap. half of the channels are disabled right now. dad is going to be furious if it does not fix by tomm morning. :question:

Try this App. It gives u info on ur recharge/due date very well. Its not listed on Play store, so its a sideload!

Videocon d2h | EPG on Mobile Process I have stopped bothering about the balance shown in the DVR.

Guys 1 simple question i had asked you - how can i find out the customer id thru STB...For eg - in TS all i need to is press the yellow button which would display my Customer ID and other messages like Balance or due Etc...To view the same in D2H can some 1 let me know the process...

If no one does that in next 3-4 hours, i shall post it. I think u have that facility in the Menu, but not sure where exactly. I m tied up to some extent right now, so i cant search for it right now......just a few hours.

Yup, it's there under Menu which is called 'Balance' or 'Account' don't remember the exact word. BTW it has appeared only after the last software upgrade, was not there before.

Let me know if u havent got it! :)

ok i am sort of confused now. i got a call and the guy said that they are running a special offer.

pay for six month rental and they would replace my regular stb with the hd version (so i get the remote for free).

i said ok to this offer considering i am already scheduled to recharge next month.

i do not even have a hd capable television set :\

Did an annual recharge today (Rs.4740) , am I eligible for free HD box upgrade? :unsure:

Ok. I think you get 50 days free with annual & 20 days with half year recharges. So, @admin, did you get 20 days extra & the HD box upgrade?

Back