Star cricket hd still showing bad picture quality

• Thread starter Thread starter nisar1976pk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,280

nisar1976pk

ISP
adsl
From the second day of second test star cricket hd had issue with picture quality. It's clearly upscale you people just watch their logo you will able to find problem.

Mate I am watching that on 55inch led samsung and also if you change to 720 p then become worst . But your saying it's ok would you plz let me know which system ur using . And also check other forum as well regarding that issue.

Hah..Finally the pic quality is better now for Star Cricket....the freezing issue still persists...hope TS solves that issue soon...I wonder if the D2H viewers are also facing the same issues...

I didn't find any Issue . in d2h Star Cricket and ESPN HD are having superior quality.

But its annoying to see that these guys dont telecast the pre-match stuff, the Lunch stuff & the post match stuff. No toss, no pitch report, nothing! Wonder what are they trying to convey by this kind of broadcast.

Just the live match watch it....

----------

Its even applicable to F1 also...

In F1 the HD version starts just 5 mins before the race and ends once the podium cermony ends...

The signapore viewers in F1 dont see the race day program and chequred flag in HD version..its only the race they see it in HD and 3D...

But in cricket lots of stuff gets aired in those shows, thats worth watching. And whenever possible, i make it a point to see the Pitch Report & the Toss. Dont know whats there in Races, but i there are many viewers who watch this in cricket.In fact the World Cup matches that i have downloaded in HD, do have pre-match stuff in it. And its recorded from Fox Sports HD, & Sky Sports HD. So these people are known for airing it, why cant Star Cricket HD do that?

I am suprised that to listen that there is no Pre Match and Post Match programmes on HD Channesl. I am more interested in them in comparision to actual match.Awwww Man, I was eagarly waiting to watch this match in HD and gt a bad news before that only. :(

Back