Star cricket hd still showing bad picture quality

• Thread starter Thread starter nisar1976pk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,280
I dont know how did this thing escaped earlier discussions, but yes, we dont have these stuff in HD. Atleast u can wwatch it on SD channel. I dont even have that. I unsubscribed Gold Sports to accomodate HD pack in the budget.

Ya, I found it very interesting to compare between same SD and HD Channels. Half of the time goes in that only :)

I get your point....Hope star cricket telecast pre match analysis & post match analysis..but i dont see it immediately happening...

Now they have thrown in IBM & Docomo Ads. Just pathetic. Either they reduce the prices by half, or next time on, i am not buying this!I mean just to watch a clearer picture, spend around 30 Rs. extra per month, u dont get pre-match/post-match discussions, and then u have irritating ads, that make u miss out on the action.On some occasions, when they dont show ads, they just show us a Bird's eye view of the stadium, with the commentators too staying quiet. It appears total dumb really.

After Watching Yesterday Match, I am no more interested in watching it anymore. Star Cricket HD have become useless because of Indian Team Pathetic performance. :(

We are paid to watch ads in SD Sports channel...we are paid to watch ads in HD Channel.....Double payment to ESS...still we are forced to watch the ads...

I seriously didnt get this "We are paid to watch ads".......i hope it was a typo!

We are paid to watch ads in SD Sports channel...we are paid to watch ads in HD Channel.....

Double payment to ESS...still we are forced to watch the ads...

Just wait this is nothing, wait for those L shaped ads that re size screen inbetween deleveries to come during t20 and odis .. i am so sure that those dirty creepy crawlies will be there on hd as well during odis and t20 ..

----------

I seriously didnt get this "We are paid to watch ads".......i hope it was a typo!

I hope we were paid , I would watch them without fuss then ;) .. and remember i told earluer tata docomo ads will come and here they are but 1 test match late ...

Absolutely. If we have these ads, whats stopping them from those ads? Any direct contact details to tell Star Cricket people to stop this non-sense?Star Plus HD/Star Gold HD/Star Movies HD/Star World HD, dont show ads at all. Just a few promos after the show ends. These channels r operating since such a long time, on so many DTH platforms, and still they have maintained their standard.But Star Cricket has spoilt from the start, and its deteriorating with every passing day!Just for a case, why wud someone get inclined to a channel, which charges a good premium, which still shows u ads, and makes u sit like a dumb, when there are no ads? If they continue the commentary in the break, if they dont show ads, people wud get attracted to buy these channels.

Absolutely. If we have these ads, whats stopping them from those ads? Any direct contact details to tell Star Cricket people to stop this non-sense?

Star Plus HD/Star Gold HD/Star Movies HD/Star World HD, dont show ads at all. Just a few promos after the show ends. These channels r operating since such a long time, on so many DTH platforms, and still they have maintained their standard.

But Star Cricket has spoilt from the start, and its deteriorating with every passing day!

Just for a case, why wud someone get inclined to a channel, which charges a good premium, which still shows u ads, and makes u sit like a dumb, when there are no ads? If they continue the commentary in the break, if they dont show ads, people wud get attracted to buy these channels.

All these channles are just interested to earn money .. and unfortunately we have no regulation to control these channels .. cricket viewing has been runied since ipl season 1 ... from what ive heard in abroad they never show those L shape ads even on their normal channels and on their hd channels they will have 1 ad max .. but here this wont happen .. just imagine what neo and ten cricket hd will do once they become full time .. i shrudder to even think about it .. heres hoping star keeps sanity and does not show any more ads .. also have u noticed that the tata docomo ad is of normal quality and not shot with hd camera . this itself shows that star cricket is money hungry and is inserting sd ads on a hd channel .. we all thought that the clarity would be mindblowing ( as was during WC ) but thats taken a step backwards .. so hd will be more ads and less quality . they dont care, its our fault we are indians and we take this lying down .. someone please show some way to take action ..

Back