Star Cricket Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 869
  • Views Views 137,418
Hi did any one notice...

Star Cricket has Tata Sky logo at the bottom.

Tata Sky logo is present only on all star channels

Then what is the meaning of it......
I did not notice anything like that yesterday. Will check it tonight

Tata Sky logo is available to all channels from STAR or distributed by STAR in India (like NGC, History, ESPN...), and as STAR CRICKET is from ESPN and distributed by STAR, so they have logo

iam using only stb plus free channels. i dont use Tata Sky. i regret for not buying tata sky.they have given star cricket as promised. that matters isnt it.not like scv, who is indulged in money laundering only..did u see the hindu paper today.. they have mentioned abt it... hindu unable to contact scv representatives. dont know where they are hiding lol.:confused:

iam using only stb plus free channels. i dont use Tata Sky. i regret for not buying tata sky.

they have given star cricket as promised. that matters isnt it.

not like scv, who is indulged in money laundering only..

did u see the hindu paper today.. they have mentioned abt it... hindu unable to contact scv representatives. dont know where they are hiding lol.:confused:

I have seen that article and it is ridiculous from SCV part and its shows their unprofessionalism. As far as TataSky is concerned they would have got more than 1 lakh calls but still they never neglected their customers & the presurre to answer them even though they replied the same reply for many days. They did not make a promise when will the channel will be launched but they made it before the match:thumbsup:.

hi! thats what i like abt Tata Sky. they dont neglect their customers.scv doesnt know the meaning of it. it indulges in only making money or cutting their rival cables.but soooner or later, they gonna lose their customer base. they are already suffering i heard, it wud be worse soon i think..and by the way do u get this channel called bbc entertainment? if so is it an free channel..

hi! thats what i like abt Tata Sky. they dont neglect their customers.

scv doesnt know the meaning of it. it indulges in only making money or cutting their rival cables.

but soooner or later, they gonna lose their customer base. they are already suffering i heard, it wud be worse soon i think..

and by the way do u get this channel called bbc entertainment? if so is it an free channel..

I am not using SCV STB now and for the past 1 year i am using TataSky and we are getting BBC Entertainment and Ceebies in Tatasky:yahoo: but i dont watch that channel:hysterical:.

I changed from SCV to Tata Sky last week. Had enough of the cable operator and the incompetent SCV.Good riddance to bad rubbish.I think TATA Sky will only improve. Not go from bad to worse like SCV.

yes ur right. Tata Sky wud improve,,, surely,,but not scv.. which is going in drains....iam thinking of making a move to tata sky but waiting for the right time...as some more might get into this business.i want scv to start cry soon..

Back