Star Cricket Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 869
  • Views Views 137,418
Hi aj,So u r using the STB only for watching the FTA channles from scv. mmm how do u switch from STB to Tata Sky and vice versa? Isnt it a bother? I need to have scv even if buy a DTH since my mother watches loads and loads of weepy serials on sun tv:)

then u also watch sun channels. if ur interested go for dth either dish or Tata Sky

hey aju!! nice response on the new thread... I think u can fwd the link mentioning him to view the link on a weekly basis for updates...

right now i am listening to online audio commentary from bbc website and to my surprise i find gavaskar commentating here too .. was fedup with his commentary on TV and thought here atleast i can get some commentary from sky sports team but :wall:. he is still advicing strauss how to play . i think in december india is going to Aus , so we will miss commentary from Channel nine, specially Bill lawry, Tony greig,mark taylor, mark nicholas . here now on star cricket only few of them are good such as ravi, harsha, Ian chappel , but alan wilkins and gavaskar :wall: alan would have been better off in wimbledon dont know why wimbledon finished. atleast they have gooch and nasser hussain, david .

hi srikar! arrogance is preventing scv frm activating it... dont know whats the purpose of collecting money then...if u call them up, they wont pick up the phone. already 1st day test match gone.. second day wud also be over.better to watch f1 this weeend. some sort of relief for this pain of scv.

Hi aj,

So u r using the STB only for watching the FTA channles from scv. mmm how do u switch from STB to Tata Sky and vice versa? Isnt it a bother? I need to have scv even if buy a DTH since my mother watches loads and loads of weepy serials on sun tv:)

I was using SCV STB for 3-4 months which i had rented from my cable operator and after some time he asked me to buy the STB or else give back the STB. Then i returned the STB to my local cable operator and then i switched to TataSky but at the same time I was having the cable line for Rs.70 to watch the FTA (Sun tv channels) not with Stb rather the normal cable line.

hi srikar! arrogance is preventing scv frm activating it... dont know whats the purpose of collecting money then...

if u call them up, they wont pick up the phone. already 1st day test match gone.. second day wud also be over.

better to watch f1 this weeend. some sort of relief for this pain of scv.

Its worth to watch F1 this week end as ferrai taking on the cheats mclaren and i am confident that ferrai will be 1 & 2 this week:thumbsup:.

I am curious to know the deal struck between ESS and Tata Sky (TS). If channel price of 28 Rs is acceptable to TS, then how come the channel is added to the starter pack (160 rs/m). I was expecting that it would be part of Super saver pack (300 rs/m). If so i would have been force to switch to super saver pack. There is no mention of the deal in the newpapers. Did TS get the channel for lesser price. Is it one of the marketing strategies by TS to force Dish Tv to pay 28 Rs (thereby increasing the cost of Dish Tv subsribers)?

Well as from TRAI guidelince channel will charge 50% than cable charges. So this channel is charged maximum only 14 Rs from DTH operators. Tata Sky haven't spoke on the price but Dish Tv get this channel at Rs 12/Head for next 3 years contract.

Hi did any one notice...

Star Cricket has Tata Sky logo at the bottom.

Tata Sky logo is present only on all star channels

Then what is the meaning of it......

No will question in putting their logo in star channels as Star is a partner:hysterical:.

Back