Star Cricket Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 869
  • Views Views 137,418
Well as we all make a voice and both DTH provider have to add this channels on their platforms. Let work as a DTH user not as Dish Tv or Tata Sky user.We make a big pressue by calls,mails and they drop their guns and added channel. This proved that we are still king. Let's fight them on each and every issue.

As i go through this forum i'm happy to find that there are more and more people fighting to get wat they want... 820 replies and more than 30000 views prove that people are ready to fight for wat they want..It is only to prove that if v unite on a common platform everything can be made possible...Lets stand together and start new ways to revolutinise the way we live... Let everyone know that v r not going to stay quiet regarding anything...We are going to stand strong and fight for wat v want...Lets enjoy the victory over the providers for the moment...Enjoy... Dont miss sachin reach 11000 runs...Enjoy and pray for india...

As i go through this forum i'm happy to find that there are more and more people fighting to get wat they want... 820 replies and more than 30000 views prove that people are ready to fight for wat they want..

It is only to prove that if v unite on a common platform everything can be made possible...
Lets stand together and start new ways to revolutinise the way we live... Let everyone know that v r not going to stay quiet regarding anything...
We are going to stand strong and fight for wat v want...

Lets enjoy the victory over the providers for the moment...
Enjoy... Dont miss sachin reach 11000 runs...
Enjoy and pray for india...

Sure kunal sachin will also do what we want :yahoo:. We will enjoy this journey begining with lords. I request all the Tata Sky users be united and give out the suggestion what we want.

first of all i should say sorry to talk bad about Tata Sky... they made this channel to be available late...but they have made the subscribers to enjoy because the video clarity is awesome... simply superb :yahoo::yahoo: they came late in telecasting... but tata sky subscribers will be happy now... the video clarity is crystal clear :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: enjoy.. cheers...tata sky zindabad :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i am getting star cricket on Tata Sky :thumbsup::thumbsup::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: clarity is awesome.. channel no.413 ..

enjoy tata sky subscribers.

I am really unlucky that i didnot get a chance to see the channel as i am sitting in the office and i could enjoy it after 7.00 PM.
Onething for sure is that no DTH providers as now touch tatasky clear quality pcitures which some people may not agree:hysterical: but the fact remains the fact:yahoo:

hi ajuravi... i see u active everyday and making calls and doing something to get the info... u rock....now u and we got a good news atlast...let us enjoy Tata Sky subscirbers :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:now we can do jinngalala :thumbsup::thumbsup::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

hey aju!! I think people only listen to wat u say... there are no posts on the new thread that i hav started...I guess they hav no complaints/ suggetions to make...Let all enjoy the channel for the moment..Me too stuck in office now!! but i'm sure it will be worth the wait!!Will watch the match highlights on actv...

i saw the yellow light.... saw the alert.. and was enjoying myself that moment.... thank god...tata made their subscribers to breath atlast...

guys one more thing!! If possible please remove unwanted threads that dont hav meaning anymore...

Back