Star Cricket Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 869
  • Views Views 137,418
Well aju..
The thing about adding new channels will be talked about less on the forum..
I guess u r having a good talk wit the coo of tata...
Therefore i suggest u to start a new thread on this site allowing tata users to make suggestions on the package plans.. the service.. the channel they wnt to watch.. any complaints..

Then u can mail him this link so that the coo is aware of the suggestions that v as customers are making.. Because i feel the info is not being passed to the respective depts.. And these higher athourities are not aware of customer feelings..

I hope everyone likes this idea and i hope aju that u will do the needful, I'm telling u all this cos u r the person who has been in touch wit the officials...

Regards

Kunal

Well kunal thank you very much for your appreciation. You know for the past one week i have not done any office work instead i spent more time in the forum and talking to Tata Sky people. Let me take some breather for this week. I will add up a new thread sooner and i request all the tatasky users to give in the inputs what we need so that we could suggest the officials to take some steps for the future. But first let me take some breather :confused:.

if they are getting from dd dth then y we are not getting from them. i am happy with so far with Tata Sky bcoz of it picture quality & sound compare to dish. for the past eight month we have not receive any useful channels from tatasky. After we have given some presure to tatasky they have added star cricket otherwise wat might have been for us. For getting each and every channel we have to put presure on them.

aju what do u say!! are u starting the new thread!!
Tell the coo that this forum will give him the feedback from the customer regularly... and tata can do something about it..
Kunal i will start the thread the soon yar

:hysterical::hysterical: good yaar carry on!! or should i start the thread.. U forward the link to the coo.. I guess it should also intrest him.. May be this will lead to a well and improved Tata Sky!!

:hysterical::hysterical: good yaar carry on!! or should i start the thread.. U forward the link to the coo.. I guess it should also intrest him.. May be this will lead to a well and improved Tata Sky!!

I would be delighted if you start the thread. I dont have any problems. I will start mailing the to the CCOO may be once in fortnight if we have some good & valid suggestions.
So kunal go ahead and start the new thread:thumbsup:..........

Tatasky users please pour in valuable suggestions..........

buddy!! they are getting it bcos their transponders are on the same satellite as dd's so they dont hav to transmit the channels or buy any more transponder for transmitting these channels all that they do is pick their signal which is available for free...If tata has to offer these FTA channels then it will hav to retransmit all the signals on thier transponders bfore v get to recieve it... So extra money needs to spent for getting these extra channels..

Well kunal thank you very much for your appreciation. You know for the past one week i have not done any office work instead i spent more time in the forum and talking to Tata Sky people. Let me take some breather for this week. I will add up a new thread sooner and i request all the tatasky users to give in the inputs what we need so that we could suggest the officials to take some steps for the future. But first let me take some breather :confused:.
That was great step. Anywhere we can't see good Tatasky thread who help us.

I saw a forum for Dish Tv where 2 to 3 people doing good job there as you did here. They take problems form user and try to solved it if they can't than they talked with Dish Tv office. You may see it DTH Networks India Forums - Dish TV India.

So we should have good team like you, kunal, Harshal and and few other.

Well Mr. Karthikeyan Dish TV is not providing that Sun Channels directly from Sun TV its getting sun tv from the feed of DD DTH channels:hysterical: and one more thing in DD DTH you have got only Sun TV and Sun news and thats the reason you get only Sun TV and Sun news and you are wrong in your words that sun music available in Dish TV only Sun TV & Sun news are available in Dish TV thru DD Free DTH service and its also applicable for JayaTV, SS music and other 40 channels.

I just wanted to ask you do you really watch Raj TV and Raj digital plus. I think you cant compare the quality of picture and content with Sun TV, Sun music, jaya TV or vijay TV.

SS music is not on DD DTH it is from Dishtv :hysterical:. quite frankly you guys here dont have much knowledge about DTH channels on all the 3 platforms so far.

I have all of them and the quality is no different. the best of them is from DD DTH.

dishtv users are lucky as they are located near to sun dth and dd dth and can get 50 additional channels easily.:thumbsup: even without paying, while Tata Sky users dont have that luxury.

India... just check tatasky 's star cricket channel is it still FTA. remove your VC and then check it.

Dishtv also had this channel FTA for some 6 hours on Sunday when it first started. now it is encrypted but all users of dishtv can enjoy Welcome and Maxi.

in Tata Sky actve sports schedule is given just for test matches..is that meanstata sky is removing star cricket channel after test matches as odis r in espn also..

SS music is not on DD DTH it is from Dishtv :hysterical:. quite frankly you guys here dont have much knowledge about DTH channels on all the 3 platforms so far.

I have all of them and the quality is no different. the best of them is from DD DTH.

dishtv users are lucky as they are located near to sun dth and dd dth and can get 50 additional channels easily.:thumbsup: even without paying, while Tata Sky users dont have that luxury.

India... just check tatasky 's star cricket channel is it still FTA. remove your VC and then check it.

Dishtv also had this channel FTA for some 6 hours on Sunday when it first started. now it is encrypted but all users of dishtv can enjoy Welcome and Maxi.
I am extremely sorry in telling you that SS music from DD DTH as i did not check that information and i am least bothered too. Mr. jjvj its better that youo remove all the service and enjoy with DD DTH as you very much satisfied with that service then y do you want to waste money...........:hysterical:. If you want to waste money buy some more dish tv or tatasky and wate it

in tata sky actve sports schedule is given just for test matches..is that means
tata sky is removing star cricket channel after test matches as odis r in espn also..
Boss. The odis are in ESPn & Star Cricket. In odis ESPN will broad cast with English commentry and Star Cricket will broad Hindi Commentry:wall:. They will update in actve sports regarding odis later. Lets take some breather and lets enjoy the channel first.:yahoo:

Back