Star Cricket Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 869
  • Views Views 137,418
Hey, I woke up like at 12.30 p.m. I didn't sleep well all night as I was getting up and looking at my Set-Top Boz for the 'alert' light. I got up and still didn't see that light, so I switched on the Tv with a heavy heart but yeah......413......bingo.....Star cricket's on! Thanks a lot to all you guys for this amazing effort. Special mention to "ajuravi007"-you have been awsome. And thanks to "jjvj" for his countdown. Its amazing. Now we should all stick together, interact atleast regularly about Tata Sky Service, etc. Well done guys!

Tata Sky is a crap, it is like its subscribers. Their CC won't know anything but they will get the praise they are proffessional.
I am a Tatasky user. I do appreciate Dish Tv for getting star sports earlier than Tatasky. They saved their customers from the agony which we tata sky users went through the last few days. IMO, DishTv handled this issue far superior than the way Tatasky did. Full marks to them.

One thing we should not forget is that mutually both users help others indirectly. Existence of competition will ensure that the service providers respect the customer needs, otherwise they will take us for a ride. If Tatasky (or any other competetor) is not there Dish will take their customers for granted. It is true vice-versa.

Hey, I woke up like at 12.30 p.m. I didn't sleep well all night as I was getting up and looking at my Set-Top Boz for the 'alert' light. I got up and still didn't see that light, so I switched on the Tv with a heavy heart but yeah......413......bingo.....Star cricket's on! Thanks a lot to all you guys for this amazing effort. Special mention to "ajuravi007"-you have been awsome. And thanks to "jjvj" for his countdown. Its amazing. Now we should all stick together, interact atleast regularly about Tata Sky Service, etc. Well done guys!

Thanks friend for atleast reading my countdown. all others here are not reading what a person is posting. I started my countdown with 5 days left and got Star cricket on Dishtv within next 2 days.. yesterday after seeing it still not on tatasky i started countdown again for tatasky and that started with 20hr left and so on.. and tatasky added that channel within next 15 hours. 5 hours before countdown ended.

now we all should stick together.:thumbsup:

@jjvj
Tatasky will not run if we remove our VC from the STB ;)

then how can India say it is FTA?:confused:

I am a Tatasky user. I do appreciate Dish Tv for getting star sports earlier than Tatasky. They saved their customers from the agony which we tata sky users went through the last few days. IMO, DishTv handled this issue far superior than the way Tatasky did. Full marks to them.

One thing we should not forget is that mutually both users help others indirectly. Existence of competition will ensure that the service providers respect the customer needs, otherwise they will take us for a ride. If Tatasky (or any other competetor) is not there Dish will take their customers for granted. It is true vice-versa.

yes. there is need for competitor. or else they would have taken subscriber for granted.

just think what would have happen to tatasky if dishtv had not added the channel before them? they would still be negotiating for that 5rs.:hysterical:

:wall:I am extremely sorry in telling you that SS music from DD DTH as i did not check that information and i am least bothered too. Mr. jjvj its better that youo remove all the service and enjoy with DD DTH as you very much satisfied with that service then y do you want to waste money...........:hysterical:. If you want to waste money buy some more dish tv or Tata Sky and wate it.

again aju , you dont read the post properly. :hysterical: i said quality of DD DTH not the service or the channels. please be patient and reply, dont get excited soo much about Star cricket that you dont read post and just posts . I dont know how you are working in office since last 1 week a you were :wall:

now i am afraid that b'coz of this 24hr cricket channel I may loose interest in cricket :(

Is Tata Sky or Dish the best? There cannot be a definite answer to this question. It all depends on the needs of the person. I dont watch Zee or any Hindi movie channels. So Zee getting removed from Tatasky platform makes not difference to me. I see lot of people critisizing the other DTH users. Let us get united. Let us not see ourselves as Dish users vs Tatasky users. We should see it as DTH users vs DTH providers. People have done a great job in this forum. Let us use it more constructive and make the users benefit from it.

Got this alert ... http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshotqv7.jpg

Does it means we will have active service for this channel ?

guys the new thread for posting ur views,opinions,suggestion/complaints has been started by me.. Please post all ur views of tata on that as the thread link will be forwarded to the coo of tata for them to understand the customer requirements better...Please stick to the rules..It is called " Tata Sky users please post ur complaints and suggestins here"Hope v hav a good response.. We cannot stop here... As v hav got star ckt we will hav to get other channels too.. make ur Suggestions.. Let this thread be a help for tata guys to understand our requrements...

Hi guys again i got a reply of today email from the CCOO of Tata Sky which i wanted to share with you guys.
Dear Mr. Ravindra,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We would share your feedback with the entire Customer Service team.

We request you to continue sending your valuable feedback and suggestions to help us serve you better.

Assuring you the best of our services at all times,

Warm regards

K.V.Anand
Chief Customer Operations Officer
Phone # 080-22163999

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:17 AM
To: Chief Customer Operations Officer
Subject: RE: Disturbed with TataSky

Dear Mr. Anand,

I thank you from my bottom of my heart in conveying me the news that Star Cricket is getting launched today on Tatasky. I also thank you for your effort & valuable time in replying to my email.

I would also like to thank Mr. Suresh (Customer Service Manager) who called me up today morning and informed me that StarCricket will be available in TataSky this afternoon. This would have never happened with any other service provider (Dish TV) and also the cable operator.

I also apologize to all the customer service people to whom I have made so many calls for the past 3 weeks and at times I also quarreled and shouted at them.

One thing I have realized in these 3 weeks that the customer service of Tatasky never neglected the customers even though you were not able to bring the channel on to the platform instead you people with patience replied to us and took our call. Again I would like to insist over here even though the pressure was very high from the customers TataSky never neglected us in taking our call which we could not dream with other service provider rather the other service provider would made the telephone line busy or they would not have taken the customers calls under the pressure.

So cheers to you customer service people and I once again apologize to the customer service people whom I have disturbed a lot.

Finally, I need to mention that you have won your esteemed customers heart once again.

Regards,
A. Ravindra Bharathi,

Back