Star Cricket Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 869
  • Views Views 137,418
hey aju!!Did u post the link of the new thread to the coo.. People are curious to know if there were any replies from the coo...If not posted pls post immediately...RegardsKunal

hey aju!!

Did u post the link of the new thread to the coo.. People are curious to know if there were any replies from the coo...

If not posted pls post immediately...

Regards

Kunal

Hey kunal,

I have posted our sugestions and complaints to the CCOO as soon as i get the reply i will post it over here:thumbsup:.

ok here it my countdown to that...... 7 days to go

now i am back with countdown ... 20 hours to go for the suntv Tata Sky case tomorrow. .

now i am back with countdown ... 20 hours to go for the suntv Tata Sky case tomorrow. .

I join you in wishing a speedy and favourable settlement of the case; suntv's lawyers are also clever and will come out last minute hurdles.

Can your countdown go in minus like -1day etc.,? Be prepared for it.

I join you in wishing a speedy and favourable settlement of the case; suntv's lawyers are also clever and will come out last minute hurdles.

my countdown still running.. until the lawyers walk out of the court with happy faces.:yahoo:

my countdown still running.. until the lawyers walk out of the court with happy faces.:yahoo:
Whose lawyers? Sun tv lawyers?:rofl:

Whose lawyers? Sun tv lawyers?:rofl:

Guys can you tell me how long will it take for us to know the outcome of todays court proceedings between Sun & Tata

Guys can you tell me how long will it take for us to know the outcome of todays court proceedings between Sun & Tata
it will take some 24hrs for them to give it in their website of TDSAT. but i think if the outcome is good for Tata Sky and in their favour we may know it by early morning tomorrow itself. Keep our fingers crossed:confused:

Back