Star Cricket Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 869
  • Views Views 137,418
Tata Sky is a crap, it is like its subscribers. Their CC won't know anything but they will get the praise they are proffessional.

We got the reply from the CC yesterday and the channel is on board to every users of tatasky in 15 hrs time:thumbsup:. What about dish it even to press on sunday it is available but its not on board to many people in india:hysterical:. When you call the CC of Dish TV they will answer you please switch on the TV with zee news for 2 - 3 hrs and then you might get the channel:wall:.

Where the CCOO promised me that we will get the channel in afternoon but they have not gone with their words as they started to air channel before the time we expected........................:thumbsup::yahoo:. We are enjoying it.

We will get neo sports on board first as we got it earlier too. We have tasted neosports but what about dish tv. you are just smelling:hysterical:.

We got the reply from the CC yesterday and the channel is on board to every users of Tata Sky in 15 hrs time:thumbsup:. What about dish it even to press on sunday it is available but its not on board to many people in india:hysterical:. When you call the CC of Dish TV they will answer you please switch on the TV with zee news for 2 - 3 hrs and then you might get the channel:wall:.

Where the CCOO promised me that we will get the channel in afternoon but they have not gone with their words as they started to air channel before the time we expected........................:thumbsup::yahoo:. We are enjoying it.

We will get neo sports on board first as we got it earlier too. We have tasted neosports but what about dish tv. you are just smelling:hysterical:.

who needs that crap neo sports, when we can get what they show on DD :thumbsup:
you are acting like chamelion, changing colors , few days ago you were insulting , shouting,blaming tatasky but now :hysterical: , while i was always telling you that dont worry you will get that channel by that day.

It took for Dish TV more than 72 hours to get the channel on board since they advertised in TOI last Sunday but look at Tata Sky once the announcement is made it took less than 15 hours to beam the channel on its platform. It shows the professionalism and giving accurate news to customers which Dish TV lacks:hysterical:.

Well Aju:)

At the moment Tatasky channels comming as a FTA and anyone can see it. While Dish Tv already encrypted it with Conax which make channel safe to view only pay customers. Soon Tatasky also use this process in night.

I have both connection and I happy to see channel on 413 and 659 but Dish Tv did best for their viewers because they put the channel in advance than us even we have same Star group channel but now we have to ready to miss 19 more channels from next month if we failed to make payments to Zee Turner network and which kill us.

AT the moment both DTH player now stop to add new channels because they have to pay 12 Rs from their own pockets.:D: D:

At the moments Tatasky have one upcomming channel in the list while Dish Tv have 6 channels which added in next 1 months.

But then both DTH player stop adding channels because of no money from us and SUN has been introduces in Augest but more bad news for Tatasky is that Dish Tv and Sun Tv will exchange their channels as Dish Tv and DD Dth doing because Sun DTH and Dish Tv DTH is vert close. At the moment I can see Sun DTH channels throgh edit Home TP in Dish TV.

Frea: 11034
SR: 07000
Pol: V
FEC: 3/4

who needs that crap neo sports, when we can get what they show on DD :thumbsup:
you are acting like chamelion, changing colors , few days ago you were insulting , shouting,blaming Tata Sky but now :hysterical: , while i was always telling you that dont worry you will get that channel by that day.

You are absolutely right about neo sports:hysterical:. I was fighting for star cricket some reason because i would like to have a dedicated channel because i dont want miss england & australia series both international as well as domestic matches and more importantly fans like who are interested in Soccer & F1 can be relieved if we had a dedicated cricket channel so that we dont miss the action of socccer & F1.

Once we dont require neo sports but may be thinking about the future say may be after an year we might look out for zee sports as there will ICL & soccer actions could be missed. But zee sports also lack some quality in their content too:wall:.

At the moment Tata Sky channels comming as a FTA and anyone can see it. While Dish Tv already encrypted it with Conax which make channel safe to view only pay customers. Soon Tatasky also use this process in night.

I have both connection and I happy to see channel on 413 and 659 but Dish Tv did best for their viewers because they put the channel in advance than us even we have same Star group channel but now we have to ready to miss 19 more channels from next month if we failed to make payments to Zee Turner network and which kill us.

AT the moment both DTH player now stop to add new channels because they have to pay 12 Rs from their own pockets.:D: D:

At the moments Tatasky have one upcomming channel in the list while Dish Tv have 6 channels which added in next 1 months.

But then both DTH player stop adding channels because of no money from us and SUN has been introduces in Augest but more bad news for Tatasky is that Dish Tv and Sun Tv will exchange their channels as Dish Tv and DD Dth doing because Sun DTH and Dish Tv DTH is vert close. At the moment I can see Sun DTH channels throgh edit Home TP in Dish TV.

yes. i am also watching those 4 channels which i too belive is from Sun DTH going to launch on that Sat.

@India "Tata Sky channels comming as a FTA" ... R u joking? Tatasky get the channels encrypted using encryption systems of NDS ... Same as skydirect uses... and its still to be cracked ;) ..

@India
\"Tata Sky channels comming as a FTA\" ... R u joking? Tatasky get the channels encrypted using encryption systems of NDS ... Same as skydirect uses... and its still to be cracked ;) ..
Well at the moment thay havent did it because this process needed atleast 15 to 20 hours. It would be completed by tonite. And I am not telling for all channels I am talking about Star Cricket. Tatasky using VGRD for this.
Check: INSAT3B,4A (83.0E) Last Chart Update: 2007-07-16, 00:54

At the moment Tata Sky channels comming as a FTA and anyone can see it. While Dish Tv already encrypted it with Conax which make channel safe to view only pay customers. Soon Tatasky also use this process in night.

Hi India,
You might be wrong or right but who knows this channel might be free of cost for all the users of TataSky for this series and i think this in TataSky this channel can viewed by all the users for the time being thinking about the customers interest of TataSky users. I think for Dish TV users its available only for maxi users which is very bad. Atleast they should add the channel for all the users for the time being.

You have quoted that dish TV has added 6 channels out which if i am right 2 are Raj TV channels which i never watch and i am not bothered about that channel too. Regarding dropping of Zee channels 16 other channels if TataSky does not clear the due against Zee even i dont bother that as during working days i hardly watch zee boquet channels and in the week end i watch mostly the sports channel.

I really also dont bother if sun tv is not coming to tatasky. As i am also subscribing to my local cable SCV (Sun TV cable) where for 70 rupees i get all the tamil, telegu, kannada, malayalam channels out of which i watch only tamil channels and mainly sun tv, KTV, sunmusic.

To be in short i am not missing any channels where i have got substitute for every thing.

One thing for sure TataSky is fighting out all the way. You are getting 40+ channels at free cost from DD DTH where in TataSky is paying for all the channels what we watch except DD channels.

I am not saying tatasky is superior than Dish TV but i wanted to tell the dish tv customers there were lots of hue & cry before tatasky started. They have improved their service only after TataSky came. This you cant ignore it.

You are absolutely right about neo sports:hysterical:. I was fighting for star cricket some reason because i would like to have a dedicated channel because i dont want miss england & australia series both international as well as domestic matches and more importantly fans like who are interested in Soccer & F1 can be relieved if we had a dedicated cricket channel so that we dont miss the action of socccer & F1.

Once we dont require neo sports but may be thinking about the future say may be after an year we might look out for zee sports as there will ICL & soccer actions could be missed. But zee sports also lack some quality in their content too:wall:.

well i too dont understand that why is Zee sports launched. it has poor quality not picture but the way they telecast some sports is disgusting to watch. the camera men are not good like espn star has.

i too like the matches from nz,aus,eng,Sa and happy to have espn star

Back