Star Cricket Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 869
  • Views Views 137,418
I take this opportunity to thank everyone of u here for putting in so much of efforts!!! spl mention to ajuravi, harshal, karthikeyan, etc.... sorry if i left someone out!! i praise everyone here! thanks friends!:yahoo::thumbsup:

good work guys!! Thanx for all ur efforts... please dont eresign from this forum!! We have to stilll take big steps in the future to try and improve the Tata Sky service... To do this we will have to unite as a team and take long steps forward!!But dont count the chickens bfor they hatch!! Hopefuly the information posted is true and star cricket will be air bfor the match begins!! Take a bow guys all our efforts are producing results!! Lets keep the momentum going and prove to the management that v as customers are not fools to accept any information that is coming trough them...Lets Keep fingers crossed!! Lets also hope that after this channel is added they do not find a reason to remove any more channels...it is a combined effort!! if not the calls from our side v would hav not landed anywher!! V Hav to keep pushing these people to get wat v want... Remember the revolt is not over!!

Guys i have not read this since yesterday night 7 PM till now but the shocking news i came across from a Tata Sky manager Mr. Suresh who called me from bangalore today morning 8.30 am and conveyed me that we will get star cricket from today afternoon. I thanked him for give me this information by calling me.

Guys one thing we need to appreciate tatasky is that some of the top level guys responded to me immidietly when it matters and i dont think this would have happend with other service provider. I was stunned from the call of Mr. Suresh - Manager Tatasky to inform me that star cricket will be available. This would not have happend with other service provider as well cable operator. But i need to convey that they called me since the news was positive thats the reason they called and i also need to admit that even though its positive not many would have taken this effort to convey and value the customers which TataSky has done it.
Kudos to TataSky :thumbsup:.

I thank all the users of TataSky who put in the effort and thats the reason we got it. Cheers to all the users of TataSky. Finally we have a smile in our face.

Guys today morning also i have received a mail from Mr. KV Anand (CCOO - TataSky). The mail is mail content is given below. Thanks to him also who took time and responded to my 2 mails which i worte. Its really a good customer service they have and they proving that they have better customer service than the other :hysterical:.

Dear Mr. Ravindra,

Thank you for contacting Tata Sky.

We understand your interest and we would like to inform you that we are working towards bringing in best channels available in the market based on viewership ratings. However it has been our constant endeavor to give our Subscribers the best content. Being a subscriber, as and when new channels are added, this information will be provided in the form of alerts.

We are happy to inform you, in this regard, that Star Cricket is getting launched today on Tatasky. You will be receiving an alert shortly.

We appreciate the time taken to give us your inputs. We are committed to offering a world-class service and continue our endeavor to provide the best possible service to all its subscribers. Should you have any further clarifications, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Assuring you the best of our services at all times,

Warm regards

K.V.Anand
Chief Customer Operations Officer
Phone # 080-22163999

I take this opportunity to thank everyone of u here for putting in so much of efforts!!! spl mention to ajuravi, harshal, karthikeyan, etc.... sorry if i left someone out!! i praise everyone here!

thanks friends!:yahoo::thumbsup:

Thanks Aussie. I got this news only 8.30 today morning when the Mr. Suresh (TataSky Manager) called me up and informed me that we will get star cricket today afternoon but i was stunned when i logged on to this forum 10 mins and came to know that you people knew that news yesterday night itself. Anyway atlast we got :thumbsup:.

We need to thank tatasky also even though the CC of tatasky did not give any information to us for the past 3 weeks but they never negelected us instead they were taking up call as well as our blastings too which other service provider would not have dont that rather he would made the telephone line busy or the telephone line would been dead. We need to appreciate in taking up our calls and taking our blastings too:yahoo:.

Tata Sky has finally signed up a deal with ESPN-STAR, that news is also confirmed by the today's TOI New Delhi Edition Newspaper on Page No.7.
Star Cricket will be made available on its platform just before the first match to commence at around 3PM. So, Yahoooooooooo:yahoo::yahoo:

Here's the clipping that I copied from the Times of India E-Paper website ... Just check it out to believe urself ...

England series live on DTH

New Delhi: DTH customers can now watch the India versus England Test series beginning on Thursday live as both Dish TV and Tata Sky have tied up with STAR Cricket. DTH providers recently signed a contract with the channel, which has exclusive rights to show the matches.

According to R C Venkateish, MD, ESPN Software India Pvt Ltd: ‘‘STAR Cricket has received a very positive response from cable operators across the country. We signed a deal for STAR Cricket on Wednesday with TATA Sky. With this deal, STAR Cricket is now available on Dish TV as well as TATA Sky in the entire country. ESPN Software India has also signed up with Incable.’’ While the match will be available in CAS areas, in the non-CAS areas only people who get cable through Incable will be able to watch the match as Hathway and City Cable still have to sign up. A few cable operators have also signed up with the channel.

Meanwhile, Delhi HC issued notices to the Centre and Prasar Bharti on a PIL seeking direction to DD for live telecast of all cricket matches involving India. TNN

Thaanks people. Brilliant work from all of you. Nice to know that we will bw getting Star Cricket on Tata Sky.:thumbsup:

Its good that Star cricket is being launched in Tata Sky. But one thing we need to note that, its Tata sky's duty and responsibility to bring star cricket into their channel package and they should not think that they have done a favour or an addon effort to the customers.. Infact its a last minute operation they have done which is a real shame... They have removed around 15 channels without prior notice... Please keep that in mind..This forum should continue, as it acts as a subsidary company of Tata sky customer care because it conveys the real feelings of a tata sky customer and more importantly, it takes those feelings closer to Tata sky officials... Tata sky should match the no. of channels what dish tv offers and should be more proactive in bringing any newly launched channels.. which will not create any sort of false expectations over customer minds... suriya

Re: Good News ! star crcket will be there by 12pm guys i called up cc in the morning and tbey told me that star cricket will be on air by 12 pm and that you will get the yellow envolope stating that ,. even the hindustan times news report confirmed it

Star cricket is now available on Tata Sky!! 10:30 AM!:yahoo:As for the service, Tata sky has indeed been removing channels. Bengali news channels, Neo Sports etc have been removed.:mad: This is very wrong of them. To stay alive in competition, this is exactly what they should not have done.

Well guys all of you are selfish, no one thanked me for starting my countdown here and that made you get Star cricket on Tata Sky. last night i already said that i wont trust that news that tatasky may not get star cricket and i said my countdown is still running. now atlast you people r happy.:thumbsup:

Back