Star Cricket Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 869
  • Views Views 137,418
Well guys all of you are selfish, no one thanked me for starting my countdown here and that made you get Star cricket on Tata Sky. last night i already said that i wont trust that news that tatasky may not get star cricket and i said my countdown is still running. now atlast you people r happy.:thumbsup:

thanks jjvj for the countdown. everyone in this forum are selfish excluding me.

Great News . Star Cricket available on Tata Sky on channel no: 413

channel n0 413star cricket is now being telecastedcurrent program taking guardbut still no alret is being displayed

But what about Dish tv?
Guys finally we had the last laugh even though dish tv signed the agreement first we got the channel officially first on board:thumbsup:.
Its time for to celebrate..........

Guys finally we had the last laugh even though dish tv signed the agreement first we got the channel officially first on board:thumbsup:.

that's not true. Dish TV has been airing Star Cricket on channel 659 for more than 24 hours.

:hysterical: you are mad Aju b'coz u :wall: your head more . I think u dont read the posts here properly. Dishtv already started RUNNING this channel from Tuesday night 11pm and there were already posts about it.
It was added on Sunday but started running from Tuesday.:thumbsup:

that's not true. Dish TV has been airing Star Cricket on channel 659 for more than 24 hours.

It took for Dish TV more than 72 hours to get the channel on board since they advertised in TOI last Sunday but look at Tata Sky once the announcement is made it took less than 15 hours to beam the channel on its platform. It shows the professionalism and giving accurate news to customers which Dish TV lacks:hysterical:.

It took for Dish TV more than 72 hours to get the channel on board since they advertised in TOI last Sunday but look at Tata Sky once the announcement is made it took less than 15 hours to beam the channel on its platform. It shows the professionalism and giving accurate news to customers which Dish TV lacks:hysterical:.

yes. accurate news :hysterical: tatasky cc were saying that it will come on espn, neo sports, DD :hysterical::rofl: . we all know it but they dont. so that shows their professional.

tatasky added today b'coz there is match today, but dishtv did it in advance:thumbsup:

Dishtv added that channel on sunday only after the TOI add, and then tested for few hours. and then fully functional since tuesday 11pm

Back