Star World Premiere HD on Tata Sky HD DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 35,303
ajuravi007 said:
I have dropped a mail to ceo desk, CCOO desk, help desk and Nodal officer desk.....
CCOO desk added the channel for me with in 2 hours....yesterday late in the evening i got the below mail from help desk....
What kind of BS is this?

What do you mean by BS?

@ajuravi Can u pls PM me the email and the email address to which I need to send the email.. I will send the same email and lets see if they do it for me also.. :D

wrote to the CEO and on their site.. Same spiel passed on to me as well.
Have written a reply to their mail. Lets see..Pretty pathetic of TS I would say.. especially for their Mega Pack subscribers

hitman said:
@ajuravi Can u pls PM me the email and the email address to which I need to send the email.. I will send the same email and lets see if they do it for me also.. :D
ceo@Tata Sky.com, [email protected], [email protected] & nodalofficer(your state code)@tatasky.com
venkat_9099 said:
BS : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BS
My Annual package will expire next week. I do not think they will refund my money.
Well this BS is applicable to all DTH service providers...

sanke1 said:
I refuse to subscribe to this channel.I paid Rs. 6000+ for the MegaHD pack and Tata Sky change their policies at will.There should be a class action lawsuit.
These losers that way have no space or inclination to add any new HD channel but where these snakes smell money they create space to add a new PAID HD Channel and people like us on mega pack still dont get it .. Shame on Tata Sky !!

Download those shows which interest you. We can watch them later at our convenience.I might jump over to DishTV even if it is endorsed by that clown SRK.

Back