Suggest a suitable wifi router

My use is pretty simple.....use my current reliance wiredline for data usage on the phone. And the line which i m talking about, gives me 500kbits/sec speed. But yeah, my phone is 802.11 N compatible. And for firmware......i dont want to do any system level modifications. Use it as it comes.

Updated my post

Ok.....my usage is entry level only. No Lappies around. And if i do have, i wud still connect it thru the cable, instead of going Wi Fi.

Belkin N150 is available at all Vijay Sales outlets.Even if it is wireless N, it is backward compatible with all wireless G equipments as it runs on 2.4 Ghz frequency.

Yeah m thinking of that & the one suggested by Manu......Wud be going around a few shops, and we do have Vijay Sales nearby, so if no shop has these models, i have Vijay Sales for sure!

I got the Asus Black diamond and could'nt have been more happier.I get 640-720 Mbps transfer speeds on it's gigabit ports.On Wifi, it's 90-100 MbpsVery pleased. HD files stream without stutter.

Thanks for the suggestion, but i dont like buying online....:)@ Sanke1....No such use for me. Purely for cellphones, so i m atleast sure that the shopkeeper or their salesmen wont be able to awe me by giving the details of speed!

Back