Suggest a suitable wifi router

I am not sure if router IPs would be same everywhere. If the IP used by it is already used by another device at your home, it would use another IP i guess.

The one I said is the default ip used by Belkin routers. I don't think any other device would be using 192.168.2.1.

@Jaymin - Don't know about Reliance, but in MTNL if you are using a WiFi router, you have to register it online : http://203.94.243.248:8080/Bol/wifi/add_no.jsp. Some security thing i think.

It seems like registering ur router with MTNL. We dont have any such thing in Reliance for this reason: They dont officially give us routers. If v want, we have to do that on our own account. SO if anything fails in the router, they are no way responsible for it. Their responsibility ends as soon as the line is proved to be working properly.Actually i called up their CC yesterday evening before buying it.

Thanks for that piece of info as well. I will need to check my bills now......if they are not providing info in bills, then they surely are flouting the rules. i will have to write to them!

I have beetel 110BX1 router and when I type 192.168.1.1 in web browser and enter admin as username and password as password, I cant access the router's settings. I have tried pressing Reset Button on the router. I can only access the router(by using 'admin' & 'password') untill the link and data light are back on. After that the website becomeds irresponsive. Please Can anyone help me i want to chng my router setting and i cant do that.

Hi All,

I have brought a new Netgear Wireless - N 150 Router (WGR614) today for my Cousin for 1430Rs.
But he got another one with inbuilt modem online.
Now I can not return it to the shop.. :(
Its fully functional one and not even used for an hour.
Its having 2 Years Warranty and having the Original bill dated 21-Nov-2011
If you are from Chennai, I can give it directly to you. Otherwise, I'm ready to courier the item.

If anybody interested to get this, please reply or PM me with the expected price..

Thanks

Hi All,

I have brought a new Netgear Wireless - N 150 Router (WGR614) today for my Cousin for 1430Rs.
But he got another one with inbuilt modem online.
Now I can not return it to the shop.. :dispirited:
Its fully functional one and not even used for an hour.
Its having 2 Years Warranty and having the Original bill dated 21-Nov-2011
If you are from Chennai, I can give it directly to you. Otherwise, I'm ready to courier the item.

If anybody interested to get this, please reply or PM me with the expected price..

Thanks

Back