Suggestion: Android phone around Rs. 20-22K

• Thread starter Thread starter mukul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,743
@Topic If Android experience is the priority then go with Galaxy Nexus. Android in its purest form. If budget is the primary concern, get any Android phone that meets your requirements.Suggestions in the second situation would require inputs from Poster to get the best of available options.

htc sensation is best in 21-22 k range

Hello, here are a few options which fit in your price range and you might like- Sony Ericsson Xperia U, Xperia S, Speria Sola, Samsung Galaxy SII, Galaxy Note. These phones can be suitably upgraded according to your requirements. You can also wait for the launch of Samsung SIII.Regards - UniverCell

Hello, here are a few options which fit in your price range and you might like- Sony Ericsson Xperia U, Xperia S, Speria Sola, Samsung Galaxy SII, Galaxy Note. These phones can be suitably upgraded according to your requirements.
You can also wait for the launch of Samsung SIII.

Mr Univercell

Do Xperia S, Galaxy Note, SII and SIII come in the 20-22k range?

If you can you ship me an Xperia S for 22k, I'm willing to buy it NOW!

Don't forget , these phones can be "upgraded" to meet your requirements :D

Of course they can be! Univercell is quad-coring the Xperia S that I'm being provided ;-)

HAHAHA.. thx Univercell for that precious info! I'm really grateful!I'm considering to go for Xperia P or Sensation...

Back