• Thread starter Thread starter Arun Prasad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,568

Arun Prasad

Regular
ISP
DATA ONE
hi guys, i got call from sun dth and he told that sun dth launched today and u can get ur box from today onwards.. immediately i called to the shop which i booked, he told.. yes it was launched but still we didnt recieve box.. i got call from this no.(044-39842300)

Very nice to read this NEWS! Finally they made it!!

:thumbsup:Cool Man ....... Enjoy. Lets see who gets Sun Direct first in this Forum?

hi guys,
i got call from sun dth and he told that sun dth launched today and u can get ur box from today onwards.. immediately i called to the shop which i booked, he told.. yes it was launched but still we didnt recieve box..

i got call from this no.(044-39842300)
One of my collegue who is sitting next to me also booked sun direct and i told him the information on this. Then he called the CC guy and the CC guy told the same to him that Sun Direct is launched from today :thumbsup:and asked to contact the dealer whom he had booked.

ya.. the customer care is great in sun diret..

wait buddy... its too early to predict. Wait till the service is launched. And then see... if they continue to an excellent service even after launch... then we can call it "great" :)

It's a good news really..You guys are lucky to have it..we...are here in desert..now missing Sun TV as all the signals are scambled from 1st December !!Smile, DUbai

It's a good news really..You guys are lucky to have it..we...are here in desert..now missing Sun TV as all the signals are scambled from 1st December !!
Smile, DUbai

Just see how their service runs then buy and take it from TN or from India :thumbsup:

Back