Swiggy HDFC Bank Credit Card

Smh

ISP
Local-
ACT-
AirtelFiber
Applied for swiggy HDFC as finally they offered me lifetime free offer for that.

But they want to do all the kyc and stuff again. Doesn't make any sense i have a valid credit card and limit will be shared (this was mentioned during application process).

I have a valid account and cc with all kyc. During application its checked if I have an account and all details are pulled from that. But for an essentially addon card HDFC will do unnecessary eligibility check again.

🤷🤷

Same happened with me. I am an HDFC credit cardholder for 19 years & still had to undergo this shit earlier this year for this card.

nice that you guys are getting this card, its a nice card tbh I thought of replacing my millenia with this .
they rejected me for this last month cibil is 760, despite having 2 cards from them .

no, they said some internal policies shit will take to rbi . somebody on reddit got 5k from sbi for this same reason lol

@Jonas

@Jonas @mhsabir
got a fk axis card for my mother so should I continue to use it to build a credit score for her I assume

for context please check this post

Last edited:
They keep sending me offers for cards i don't want.

But the swiggy card I wanted was showing ₹500 fees when everyone else is getting it ltf 😑

Completed vkyc in morning today, surprisingly no sms or email acknowledgement of anything related to application at all.

Only got OTP and aadhaar authentication id sms.

Right they want to me upgrade my meillenia to regalia gold. Again a card that i do not want or has features that I might like or use.

What benefits do you get on Swiggy with this card?

This is how my cart looks like with Axis Rewards.

Oszwhns.jpeg

Well use up Axis rewards twice and then you use can use this as this gives only 10%..

Edit: corrected. was typing when i got distracted.

Last edited:

Back