Switched between MTNL Broadband and Airtel Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,318

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I had to start this thread listening to complaints from MTNL users about the Times of India article posted here:

https://broadband.forum/airtel-broadband/62065-times-india-fair-usage-policy/

So, well... If you migrated from Airtel Broadband to MTNL Broadband... post your experiences...

How easy was it to get a new MTNL connection compared to Airtel connection.

How was the experience getting the installation done.

How good was the hardware and installation support provided by MTNL representatives.

How smooth is the service for you guys.

If you have faced any issues with the MTNL service... how easy it was to get in touch with MTNL customer support.

And how responsive they were.

And of course how soon was the problem rectified.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Ok. I would prefer if folks who have never been on airtel to ignore this thread. I just want to hear comparisons between airtel and mtnl here... I hope you understand that point! :)

nt single post by switcher lol...wtf ?

I do believe this thread is a childish reaction on the part of admin.I did not get the sense while reading that thread that any MTNL supporter made a claim that MTNL is overall better than Airtel. They were only objecting to the bland, unreferenced statement in the article that MTNL is unreliable.So chill and stop defending Airtel when nobody here was attacking it.

whats wrong in knowing the experience of someone who has shifted from airtel to MTNL.... ??

just looking for difference in experience faced by switchers between MTNL and Airtel.

just looking for difference in experience faced by switchers between MTNL and Airtel.

yup I would like to knw tht too :) specially in Delhi

whats wrong in knowing the experience of someone who has shifted from airtel to MTNL.... ??
absolutely nothing wrong. the issue I have is because this thread was started in the context of the discussion on the other thread. and your own gloating first post in this thread says you know what I'm talking about.

I accept that is a valid desire on your part. Just that you have opened this one in the context of the discussion in the other thread. In that thread, no MTNL supporter claimed that MTNL serves their customers better than Airtel. They only objected to the statement in the article that MTNL service is unreliable. Their objection was based on their personal experience with MTNL which may or may not have followed service from another ISP. It was you who seemed to have brought your entire extended family into the discussion comparing Airtel to MTNL.
The tone of your OP is to prove that Airtel is better than MTNL. Your questions also show your bias in terms of focussing on customer contact areas rather than on points like continuity of service, value for money, etc.
It was not the intent of MTNL supporters posting in the original thread to prove that MTNL is better than Airtel. All we were saying is that MTNL is not as bad as that article made it out to seem. Since you said that part of the article did not come from you or MG then I don't see why you are trying to defend it.

Back