TATA DOCOMO launches Unlimited GPRS plans!!

• Thread starter Thread starter TATADOCOMO
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 34,983
Status
Not open for further replies.

TATADOCOMO

Regular
ISP
Tata Docomo
We can now announce that the long wait has finally ended. That’s right, TATA DOCOMO has launched another innovative offer in the country, Unlimited GPRS plans.

The first package will be the ‘Rs. 15 GPRS Pack’. This is a pre paid pack wherein a customer can recharge with Rs.15, and thereafter the customer will be allowed to access unlimited data for next 3 days by selecting Docomo internet APN on their handsets. The second package will be the ‘Rs. 95 GPRS Pack’. In this pack, the customer can recharge with Rs. 95, and thereafter the customer will be allowed to access unlimited data for the next 30 days. These packages will be applicable to TATADOCOMO home and roaming network only.

For further information please visit the Unlimited GPRS URL: GPRS Edge FAQs

:irock::inodding::wewin:

Yes !....I Did't Believe First When My Friend Told About It.Then I Called Customer Care And He Told Its True ! Yeppie !.....Its Party Time:wewin: Tata Docomo:urock:

We can now announce that the long wait has finally ended. That’s right, TATA DOCOMO has launched another innovative offer in the country, Unlimited GPRS plans.

The first package will be the ‘Rs. 15 GPRS Pack’. This is a pre paid pack wherein a customer can recharge with Rs.15, and thereafter the customer will be allowed to access unlimited data for next 3 days by selecting Docomo internet APN on their handsets. The second package will be the ‘Rs. 95 GPRS Pack’. In this pack, the customer can recharge with Rs. 95, and thereafter the customer will be allowed to access unlimited data for the next 30 days. These packages will be applicable to TATADOCOMO home and roaming network only.

For further information please visit the Unlimited GPRS URL: GPRS Edge FAQs

:irock::inodding::wewin:
Any plan for post paid customers Mumbai. This is partiality :icry:

[/COLOR]These are no longer unlimited.....:clap: Remove this thread
Yes I got it here
What a crap. So why did they announce that they are offering unlimited GPRS. Marketing tricks.:notallowed::@
Bad very bad:iomg:

What does Mr. DOCOMO have to say about this?:grin:

i guess the social media team was in the end dominated by their management guys who have no sense of what the end customer is looking for. charge a respectable amount by provide true unlimited. whats the use of getting a phone powered by google android and having just 500 MB usable per month?

if they allow this in 3g then think about free calls via google voice and encrypted comm aka skype!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back