• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 23,008
Status
Not open for further replies.

himjha

ISP
BSNL Broadband
* Rs 15 GPRS Pack: This is a pre paid pack when a customer recharges with Rs15, He/She will be allowed to access unlimited data for next 3 days by selecting Docomo internet APN on their handsets.
* Rs 95 GPRS Pack: This is a pre paid pack when a customer recharges with Rs95, He/She will be allowed to access unlimited data for next 30 days by selecting Docomo internet APN on their handsets.

Source : TATA DOCOMO :: Recharge Vouchers

yes, it is good offer provided by docomo ,and very usefull & very cheap to any other gprs provider

Yes !....I Did't Believe First When My Friend Told About It.Then I Called Customer Care And He Told Its True ! Yeppie !.....Its Party Time:wewin: Tata Docomo:urock:

If iam Trying to Recharge With rs 15...Its saying Transaction cannot be processed. Whats The Problem ? ? ? If i call Customer Care they say try after sometime ! ! ! Iam really excited about these plans But Unable to Activate.Even Retailers dont have any Idea about This ! ! !:(

@vinay24k : from where are you trying to recharge?

i dont think you need to go to retailer . just call call center of docomo and tell them to activate gprs or send some sms to activate gprs. they will deduct Rs. 15 . But I am not sure ! :O

Hey ! I Called Call center 5-6times They Say Its Only Through Special EVD Recharge From Retailer We Can Activate It....:notallowed:

ask retailer to recharge thru special recharge option on their erecharge sim. (EVD)no option of selecting thru sms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back