Tata Indicom Internet Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter jaymadhu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 22,007
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by hitman@Jun 20 2005, 08:12 AM
See their reply below to my email . Why the hell than did they send the sales represntative to my home !!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With reference to the application for a Broadband connection at your location, we would like to inform you that as your location is presently not feasible for the Broadband connection, we are unable to provide you with the same.

However, in the future, when the location becomes feasible for the connection, we
will surely consider your application.In the meanwhile, we would like to recommend

Hitman, i thought they had confirmed it was feasable before they sent a sales guy to your place?!

How can they then say it is not feasable????

Yup tht's wht I thought. I even asked the sales guy abt this and he confirmed tht it is feasable but now they r saying this. I am very upset with their approach and have stopped 3 of my friends from taking tata broadband :D

go for MTNL/BSNL guys...as of now, they're rocking!!! :Dthough, can't say about near future... :unsure: ;)

This is the latest reply I got to my email where i asked refund :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your interest in the supersmart, superfast Tata Indicom Broadband connection

We are pleased to inform you that, the feasibility of providing services for a Tata Indicom Broadband connection, at your requested location has been confirmed. However,in order to provide a new connection in your area, we require some additional time to set up some equipment. Hence, the connection will be provided to you within 15 days.

Thank you for your time and patience.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service or mail us on [email protected] We will be delighted to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Customer Service
Tata Indicom Broadband

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D

Id filled out the form on their site on saturday..today they emailed me saying connection is not available in my area and also had just called saying connection isnt available..heh..perhaps their service wouldnt be that bad if they were to come here..

Today they came to my house and hung the cable from their main tower (or something) upto the lamppost outside my home.... they said theyd be back in 1 hour to finish the wiring, but havnt come and its 8 hours already, and i waiting for the wire to come from my lamppost to my pc... :(

Originally posted by Vince@Jun 24 2005, 04:34 PM
Today they came to my house and hung the cable from their main tower (or something) upto the lamppost outside my home.... they said theyd be back in 1 hour to finish the wiring, but havnt come and its 8 hours already, and i waiting for the wire to come from my lamppost to my pc... :(
[snapback]13608[/snapback]
[/quote]

how is the unlimited 64 kbps connection speed?
how much is the download at ? 5 kbps +?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back