tata sky actve sports available for icc world t20?

• Thread starter Thread starter vgowtham97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5,418

vgowtham97

ISP
BSNL BROADBAND
Hi friends i am using Tata Sky+.I mainly brought that for actve sports.But whenever i am tuning into actve sports it is saying "WATCH THIS SPACE FOR FURTHER UPDATE".When i call customer care they are saying "YOU HAVE TO WAIT".Is there will be actve sports for icc wt20.please help me friends.

Keep your fingers crossed.... I have seen no actve sports at least for 1 one year. :mad:

Last time Activ Sports was available for India Tour of England in 2007, thats when I bought TS :D

Last time Activ Sports was available for India Tour of England in 2007, thats when I bought Tata Sky DTH :D

You are wrong for indian home matches when matches are telecasted in neo sports TS was active in giving actve sports where in they show highlights of the match.......

yes, i too remember watching an India-Pak match on Actve sports. But i don't consider it to be "really Actve". Multi-angle viewing is the one feature that gives full meaning to "Actve Sports"

TS was able to provide multiple angle camera view with the help of Sony max for 2 tournaments that is champions trophy and i think for WC too..........apart from in actve sports section only highlights were shown in actve sports........

Dear AllIs anyone of you aware that any other DTH is offering Active Sports for ICC T20.If yes which are DTH are offering this and are they chargin extra fr the same.

Back