Tata Sky added Colors....Dish TV not yet ......Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter Rana
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 4,987
I watched grand finale last night, i never felt excited even for a second. Akshay kumar just ruined the already pathetic show with his lame performance and gay jokes.

Ganesh......you did not got my point i used color as example is Dish tv is going to decide when and how we will watch upcoming new channel ????? Big Boss was a big HIT when it was on SONYNow from today it is going to Air on COLOR

heh i dont think i have enjoyed any of his movies in the last couple of years.

hera pheri 1 was fine. after that he has just become a douche bag. cant believe that movie is like 8 year old!

heh just found out that they are making the third part of hera pheri!

International Hera Pheri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hera pheri 2 sucked ... A lame copy of "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" ... I also saw "Singh is king" and really it sucked every more than hera pheri 2 ..

Regarding the topic of colors not on dishtv yet ... I guess it soon will be available on dishtv ... Bigboss2 should be a gr8 show and surely will force dishtv to show the channel ...

dish tv is idiotic. they have a decent maxi package. now they can just start offering these channels as pay per channel. that would solve the problem for all of us. of course it would suck to pay 15 rupees per channel. trai should have fixed the price for channels on DTH...

Ganesh......you did not got my point
i used color as example

is Dish tv is going to decide when and how we will watch upcoming new channel ?????

Big Boss was a big HIT when it was on Sony
Now from today it is going to Air on COLOR

I get ur point. Its ur personal preference, about not deciding to continue with dish, for not being punctual in adding new channels.
And i made a point, i wont kick ass of dish tv for such a crap channel or even if its unpunctual in adding channels. I wont kick ass of dish, unless them mess up with my favourite channels. Its really personal preference of everyone, what they like to watch.

i think we will get any new channel on dish tv when its TRP goes down. i think dish TV is looking to get every channel cheaply.:wall::wall:

Back