Tata Sky: Airtel Digital TV DTH making false claims in their ads

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 10,049
The awareness and consumer information purpose should be fulfilled that MPEG-4 is a compression technology and ads should not emphasize that clarity is superior due to the transmission format MPEG-4.

in LCD, i guess all DTH still sucks.. but may be one is better than another... Actually i did see the difference with Cable TV/SUN DIRECT and BIG TV...The noticeable things areIn cable TV, the image is so much pixalated..and Audio Quality was crap.In Hathway Digital Cable TV, the Picture Quality is improved little, but still not up to the mark.In BIG TV, with RCA Cables, the Picture Quality is Okay. But when i used to with Composite cables, the Picture Quality is sharp and got real colors than normal, but still the picture is stretched as it is standard Format.In SD, the Picture Quality is Good with RCA Cables, there are less pixels on screen.In Tata, the picture Quality is not up to the mark as they claim even in LCD TV.....It is sharper and clearer in normal CRT only.

The fact that using RCA cables and in CRT it gives better than cable clarity brings out the superiority of DTH over cable. There is no specific standard for measuring the clarity of display mere judgement with eyes cannot provide perfect value.

same is the case with another member who is probably working for zee... the thing is these guys are not exactly 'spamming'. their posts just favor one particular service over another... i cannot really name them spammer just for that...

@admin I agree that techically its not spamming coz he doesnt post irrevant info, but sure he does get on to your nerves by posting repeated or same kind of info time and time again.Anyways make sure he doesnt spoil the section.

i have actually put him on ignore mode a couple of times when he overdo his acts... i am pretty much confused by the way he make his posts... they sound so innocent but you get a feel that he is well... never mind!

Well why is shaile not getting banned??
Spams with some rubbish Pro Tata Sky reasons.

Did I even mention Tata Sky? I have clearly said Dth's superiority over cable!!!

well hello shaile. he was probably referring to around 80% of your other posts... :) where are you from btw?

Hello admin, as I have mentioned earlier.... well never mind.......I do not wish to disclose publicly my location!!

Back