Tata Sky: Airtel Digital TV DTH making false claims in their ads

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 10,049
@shaile are you an online reputation mananger or do you work for Tata Sky?Not only me,many people have complained about your blind supporting posts with regards to tatasky.(with plenty of technical terms :-))I was a Tatasky user,I dont blindly bash or support tatasky or any other dth.These threads must also act as a guide for starters who are planning up to take Tata Sky.I have nothing personal against you but I dont endorse your biased posts.

This is Tata Sky section and my experience with Tata Sky being good I post good there might be others working for other brands infact. Those who have a bad experience discuss that and also good experiences are discussed.

Dude I didnt ask you to describe about the forum.I don't see a point in dragging on this off topic discussion.Hope this is locked,I mean the thread :-)

Dude I didnt ask you to describe about the forum.
I don't see a point in dragging on this off topic discussion.
Hope this is locked,I mean the thread :-)

All I wanted to bring out is that hope it is now clear that MPEG4 is a compression technology and this information is passed on to the consumer!

Yes Mpeg4 is compression technology and most of us know that.And Reliance Big tv has the best picture quality among all DTH.Let me see if you can post an unbiased Tata Sky post.

Yes Mpeg4 is compression technology and most of us know that.
And Reliance Big tv has the best picture quality among all DTH.
Let me see if you can post an unbiased Tata Sky post.

Dude,i completely agree with you to the fact that Big tv has the best picture clarity among all DTH service providers, i have compared it myself

Yes Mpeg4 is compression technology and most of us know that.
And Reliance Big tv has the best picture quality among all DTH.
Let me see if you can post an unbiased Tata Sky post.

Now that is where I am arriving at when we speak about picture clarity it is video clarity regardless of MPEG 2 or MPEG 4.

When Tata Sky moving to MPEG4? I have sky+ but mpeg2 users holding us at their level. :frown: ;)

All the new boxes tata sky and tata sky+ are MPEG4 old users however will have the MPEG2 box but the idea is to be clear with MPEG2 is also a compression format so there is no big deal in viewing in MPEG4/MPEG2.

Better compression means higher quality of pictures and sound also sky can add more channel easily, so its a big deal.

Back