tata sky dth: RAJ TV should be replaced with Adithya TV/ Kalaignar chithiram

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADITHYA is really a SHIT and RAJ isnt that crap channel and one important thing dont open new thread with same content as in B4:madness:

I think Star plus can be removed and replaced with some TAMIL channel :D

I think your idea is against all the non south customers.. STAR PLUS is well known popular for many years.. I guess when Star Group was started they started with PRIME SPORTS (now known as Star Sports) and Star Plus channel only - which was completely showing good english serials and movies.. then Star Plus has been converted into a desi channel.. which is not good.

Star Plus channel only - which was completely showing good english serials and movies.. then Star Plus has been converted into a desi channel.. which is not good.

another reason to remove that channel :D

then Star Plus has been converted into a desi channel.. which is not good.

which is why we have star world now :P

I think your idea is against all the non south customers.. STAR PLUS is well known popular for many years.. I guess when Star Group was started they started with PRIME SPORTS (now known as Star Sports) and Star Plus channel only - which was completely showing good english serials and movies.. then Star Plus has been converted into a desi channel.. which is not good.
If going back to history, earlier STAR, ZEE, BBC, NDTV all were together under 1 group. STAR was having English entertainment (STAR PLUS) & Sports, ZEE was having Hindi GEC, BBC was having international news and NDTV managed Indian news. Then ZEE parted away to form its own channel group, later NDTV also started their own news channels. BBC started operating on its own. And STAR had to come up with its own channels, PLUS became Hindi, WORLD became English.:)
Now about topic, we really can't demand to remove any channel (nobody will anyway listen):cool2:, but we can only demand to add channel (which our operator when find its wise in their business sense would add that channel :|)

RAJ Tv :@:@:@can be removed to replace Adithya TV/Kalaignar chithiram:whistle::whistle::whistle:

what u all think

Source ?

There is no source.. and TS is not going to remove RAJ.. Just it is a discussion as many feel Raj TV is crap channel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back