Tata Sky DTH Service Charges are unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
cable is different from DTH,dont compare it,they can even ask you to pay 5000rs to get cable connection as it is monopoly restricted to that area.
DTH is different.

No.. Don't say that. Else, dont compare Cable with TS again like channels not available, high cost, etc.etc.. Got it.

two years back when I changed to TS, i disconnected Cable connection.. Then I thought of having cable as well as TS subscription charges didn't seem to suit me as it was costlier... I asked my cable operator to give connection, he asked me 500 Rs. for that.. WTF ? just to connect one wire from next house to my house, can he ask 500 for that ? ridiculous isn't it. But here in DTH, it is different. Technicians come and place the dish, do some wiring , adjust dish size.. etc.. so work here is greater compared to Cable...

As you said DTH is different, yes it is different. :P

cable is different from DTH,dont compare it,they can even ask you to pay 5000rs to get cable connection as it is monopoly restricted to that area.
DTH is different.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

:hysterical: looks like you are more worried that the TS owners.

for your infomation. those techicians are paid salary and given petrol allowances also.so why you are making them more corrupt?

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

after saying those lines i hope you are not banned here like others who criticised Tata Sky.

The responses are funny. A non-tax paying cablewala looting Rs. 5000 is acceptable, but a registered company following accounting standards, charging Rs. 350 for a site visit for verification of address and correction of master records is over charging!
How your paying TS for the site visit makes the technicians corrupt? Logic is utterly incomprehensible!

Question here is why charge for mere change in address entry in database?? Tomorrow they will charge for change in phone number, email address, will we accept that?Thing is if user can migrate and install on own, he shud not be charged. Charges shud only be if technician visits the place. Visit shud NOT be made compulsory (just like TS is asking in this case) just to get money.

Question here is why charge for mere change in address entry in database?? Tomorrow they will charge for change in phone number, email address, will we accept that?

Thing is if user can migrate and install on own, he shud not be charged. Charges shud only be if technician visits the place. Visit shud NOT be made compulsory (just like TS is asking in this case) just to get money.

amish understood the problem correctly.

nishantgandhi (original poster) does not require a service man. He has everything right. He is just informing the CC about the address change and in response the CC lady had threatened him that they will charge Rs.350/- for that.

Hi,1. Ask CC to cancel for Address change.2. If not able to change address change, leave it and pay 350 rs,. It is better than relocation charges. If you request relocation they eill change 600rs.3. Peoples not understand revenue for website and cc jobs (calls and work cost) are collected from this type of moneys.pay little bit any to avoid this type stress and mental pressures..

No.. Don't say that. Else, dont compare Cable with TS again like channels not available, high cost, etc.etc.. Got it.

two years back when I changed to TS, i disconnected Cable connection.. Then I thought of having cable as well as TS subscription charges didn't seem to suit me as it was costlier... I asked my cable operator to give connection, he asked me 500 Rs. for that.. WTF ? just to connect one wire from next house to my house, can he ask 500 for that ? ridiculous isn't it. But here in DTH, it is different. Technicians come and place the dish, do some wiring , adjust dish size.. etc.. so work here is greater compared to Cable...

those techinicians depends on few "bakras" who dont know what it is needed to fix a dish,if you know it then you can save it,but i think u dont know it so feeling that what those technicians are going to do in hardjob.

now tell me, you think a cable operator running cable wire from his office to your home and asking you for 500rs and you say WTF and crying for that, he has to purchase cable on his own, and the techincian of TS comes to your home fixes or makes some mild alterations to your dish and it gives signals and you are happy to pay him 350rs eventhough everything right from your dish,stb, cable and even the connectors belongs to you. i dont understand your logic here.maybe you are going by the Name Tata Sky

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

The responses are funny. A non-tax paying cablewala looting Rs. 5000 is acceptable, but a registered company following accounting standards, charging Rs. 350 for a site visit for verification of address and correction of master records is over charging!
How your paying TS for the site visit makes the technicians corrupt? Logic is utterly incomprehensible!

if you pay him once then next time he will go to other poor customers and ask same amount there, if he dont pay it then he wont fix the dish properly.that is how corrupt he will become.

Then use the same word WTF to TS. Your post proves both suck money for no work!

Question here is why charge for mere change in address entry in database?? Tomorrow they will charge for change in phone number, email address, will we accept that?

Thing is if user can migrate and install on own, he shud not be charged. Charges shud only be if technician visits the place. Visit shud NOT be made compulsory (just like TS is asking in this case) just to get money.

absolutely correct,if a customer can fix it himself then he should be letoff,but this corrupt nature of TS and its employees is going worse.

just like how a university will charge u 100 or more bucks for the mistake they made in your name.

those techinicians depends on few "bakras" who dont know what it is needed to fix a dish,if you know it then you can save it,but i think u dont know it so feeling that what those technicians are going to do in hardjob.

now tell me, you think a cable operator running cable wire from his office to your home and asking you for 500rs and you say WTF and crying for that, he has to purchase cable on his own, and the techincian of TS comes to your home fixes or makes some mild alterations to your dish and it gives signals and you are happy to pay him 350rs eventhough everything right from your dish,stb, cable and even the connectors belongs to you. i dont understand your logic here.maybe you are going by the Name Tata Sky

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

if you pay him once then next time he will go to other poor customers and ask same amount there, if he dont pay it then he wont fix the dish properly.that is how corrupt he will become.

Living in sumangali cable land!!! or is arasu or royal? There is no limit to this vidanda vadam.
Nobody pays to the TS technicians who come to fix the dish or set up a connection. Where do you get this news from?

@tech_enthu,It seems he doesn't know about TS. He says TS technicians ask for money when they visit... :hysterical:... Not even knowing about what is happening, what are the rules, he just fights here :hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back