Tata Sky DTH Service Charges are unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
=======

I never said TS want to force u to pay 350. u not reading what am telling. go read the 3 points which i said.

there are 3 things here
1. its mandatory to provide the service at the Registered address.
2. If u are in warranty and need to continue warranty the TS Techy would do the install with charges.
3. if u are not in warranty do what ever you want and wirte a letter to change ur address without charges.

can you tell me whether Tata Sky verifies all address.if they do then their 50% of subscriptions will be deactivated.because most of the TS connections are being used outside india.

this is just money sucking policy.

Finally someone took my side!

Finally someone took my side!

I just took because what you were saying was TRUTH which few of them here (maybe working for TS) dont like it.

nowadays we get even PAN card without anyone visiting your address mentioned on it.so what TS thinks is just for money.

can you tell me whether Tata Sky verifies all address.if they do then their 50% of subscriptions will be deactivated.because most of the TS connections are being used outside india.

this is just money sucking policy.

Where did you get this figure?

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

this shows u are not reading properly and arguing jus by reading 1 line in the post. am trying to tell my things to the affected person, not to you. if u dont want stay away and let the affected person follow it and get benifited.

why should we stay away seeing other people suffer at the hands of TS?
Cant we help him?are you going to get any commission from that 350rs?

Yesterday i received an alert message from TS it has stated that it would charge Rs. 350 for the relocation and for more details it has asked to view the help channel.......

Yesterday i received an alert message from TS it has stated that it would charge Rs. 350 for the relocation and for more details it has asked to view the help channel.......
What did help channel say other than telling us to pay Rs.350 for no reason. First you guys remember that Dish, cables etc.,. are property of TS and it is none of our business to pay for it. If we relocate on what basis they charge Rs.650 for a new dish etc.,.? If there nothing to be installed then for what they charge Rs.350? Most of you guys forgot the points mentioned by Amish, Vijaya, Oswal etc.,. All seems to be dumb.

why they sent it yesterday? why not since so many days?do they know that there is "live topic" going on here about that?
did u ask them about it?or they sent u message to post here about it?

please clarify :O

So did they clarify in alert that if u do it on ur own, u wont be charged? OR as per them only they can do it (so they can charge for it)

They had mentioned that for more information on this they have asked to check the help channel but i could not log onto help channel yesterday as well as today morning as i was recording 2 programmes at the same time with my TS+..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back