Tata Sky DTH Service Charges are unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a good way to get away from the questions asked :hysterical:

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Where did you get this figure?

dude... reading forums will give you the knowledge about how many of them ask questions related to TS and they say they are using in so and so country....

also that figure includes few of them here who dont mention proper address or shift on their own without giving TS the notice.

if a person wants to change his address legally in TS database he is charged,but the one who dont want to change its address and fixes the dish himself get away quite freely........
this is what happens in our country.there is no value for right person and right things :( cheating cheating and cheating..........everywhere.......:confused:

Yes the point is such verifications are actually meant to prevent theft or illegal activities, WHICH DOESNT STOP but common/honest men gets harrassed and overcharged in the name of stopping illegal stuff.

they want to charge only if a person calls them and tells that he wants to change it legally... so why they charge for it is baseless.. if he dont call then they wont know about the change at all. if they remove this amount charge then i am sure they will get more and more exact data in their system.

Tata Sky reduces relocation changes to 350/- for all customers!

Just got the prompt on my STB.

Wonderful timing.. I will be shifting in two weeks! Will get the name change done alongside!

oh damnn....
you can save even those 350rs and watch family pack + ADDON by doing the fixing yourself,dont know why few of TS users depends on others.
DTH is permanent job so people should try and learn to fix their DTH themselves,day by day the charges will be increasing for fixing the dish.
Atleast I can fix my dish myself easily so shouldnt be problem for you all too.
I have not seen any thread where people ask for help regarding the alignment,this shows that most of the TS users depends on the TS fellows to come and have few bucks.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

if its been installed by their technician then u would get a perfect finish from themand also a better pic quality :thumbsup:

do you think if we fix it ourself we wont get that better pic quality, dont talk like that :hysterical:

oh damnn....
you can save even those 350rs and watch family pack + ADDON by doing the fixing yourself,dont know why few of TS users depends on others.
DTH is permanent job so people should try and learn to fix their DTH themselves,day by day the charges will be increasing for fixing the dish.
Atleast I can fix my dish myself easily so shouldnt be problem for you all too.
I have not seen any thread where people ask for help regarding the alignment,this shows that most of the TS users depends on the TS fellows to come and have few bucks.

Sorry - I'd rather pay this time - unless they are already wired for TS+. When I consider the drilling, wiring, routing etc, its too much work for too little! They took over 2.5 hrs to install mine - concealed cabling etc.

I use TS+. This is still under warranty. If any installation/un-installation is done by anyone other than their authorised reps, then my warranty is void. I would rather pay the 350 and be done with the headache rather than live with the risk.

I use TS+. This is still under warranty. If any installation/un-installation is done by anyone other than their authorised reps, then my warranty is void. I would rather pay the 350 and be done with the headache rather than live with the risk.

It is good for you as you don't know how to do it. Better pay them. It is another - point in TS+ as we can't do anything as we have paid more than Rs.10,000 :P We people know how to install so we do it ourself :yahoo:

why should we stay away seeing other people suffer at the hands of TS?
Cant we help him?are you going to get any commission from that 350rs?

IF u people cant even understand simple english then its not my prblm
i clearly said if u did the instal by youself no need to pay , just send letter to TS for change of address which i did . by telling my experience i tried to help the affected guy. but others like you cannot understand what i said is pity. I never supported TS, Just told my experience so that person can be benifited. If you are getting any commision from other Service Providers for talking against TS then may be i can also get some commission for telling my experience, Just mind what you are posting,
am not a TS Person, just a common citizen who uses TS service and told one of my experience thats it. but people like you do politics on this and say that i get commission,, wat an ideology ?

It is good for you as you don't know how to do it. Better pay them. It is another - point in TS+ as we can't do anything as we have paid more than Rs.10,000 :P We people know how to install so we do it ourself :yahoo:

I do know how to install - this, and more serious electronic equipments than this!:D I built my own radio and tape recorder way back when I was in the 5th standard (- and it still works!) I have been a part of many complex projects since! Therefore 'ability' or/and 'knowledge' has nothing to do with it.

Just a matter of choice! If I can pay someone to do it I will - and for me 350 bucks for all the things including material, manpower and installation is extreme VFM! However I agree perceptions of value will differ from person to person.

IF u people cant even understand simple english then its not my prblm

offcourse the problem is yours,because you are not speaking english properly,and that is creating confusion.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

I do know how to install - this, and more serious electronic equipments than this!:D I built my own radio and tape recorder way back when I was in the 5th standard (- and it still works!) I have been a part of many complex projects since! Therefore 'ability' or/and 'knowledge' has nothing to do with it.

Just a matter of choice! If I can pay someone to do it I will - and for me 350 bucks for all the things including material, manpower and installation is extreme VFM! However I agree perceptions of value will differ from person to person.

material?what do you get for relocation?
if you can build radio then this TS installation is not a problem

vijaya901 said:
offcourse the problem is yours,because you are not speaking english properly,and that is creating confusion.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

well you are creating confusions for the valid posts that many give here, by offending each and every persons. this is a public forum . how much ever you have the right to post against TS, I too have the same right to give my opinions fauvoring or even against TS so as any body.

I never used words like commissions ... that you did. look after ur english first on how to talk in a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back