Tata Sky DTH: Sports platinum in annual super saver package

warriorshah

ISP
bsnl
Hey guys i took the annual recharge pack worth rs 2600.And i think at that time it was mentioned in that whether they start new packages or drop few channels it won't matter to subscribers who hav recharged annually..Yet they have discontinued star sports,espn & star cricket from my package..Can any1 reconfirm 4 me or give me a link 2 terms & condtions associated with annual recharge.

Well u dont get any Showcase events,Paid active Servicesand Addon packs....U must pay extra to watch dem...

Yes... Only if u had subscribed to annual pack before sports platinum was announced, u will receive them for free.. otherwise u have to pay for it.. thats mandatory!

Yes... Only if u had subscribed to annual pack before sports platinum was announced, u will receive them for free.. otherwise u have to pay for it.. thats mandatory!
You are absolutely correct kunal and i am one of the person who is getting those ESS channels, Tensports free as i had subscribed to Annual Super Saver pack for Rs. 3000 last year may and i will continue to get those 4 channels free till next year 2nd week of may:D

You are absolutely correct kunal and i am one of the person who is getting those ESS channels, Tensports free as i had subscribed to Annual Super Saver pack for Rs. 3000 last year may and i will continue to get those 4 channels free till next year 2nd week of may:D

I Subscribed Annual Super Saver pack for Rs. 2600 and still im getting those 4 channels

guys i had not subcribed to sports pack but i am getting channels in super saver pack. though i dont have annual contract for the said pack

guys i had not subcribed to sports pack but i am getting channels in super saver pack. though i dont have annual contract for the said pack

go to tatasky.com and login.. and see whether u have subscribed to Sports Pack.. meanwhile Call the CC and ask abt it...

yes....those 3 channels are free for those who got TS prior to Jan1st 2008till 30th nov....i was getting dem free till 10th oct..wen i called the CC he saidit was Free only till 30th sept but 10 additional days were given free

Back