• Thread starter Thread starter sop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 9,531
:hysterical::hysterical:
Oh,you have a very good shouting team :rofl:
:hysterical::hysterical:

Which channel Tata Sky added dhoni?

Some time back Tatasky didn't have Star Cricket. They said they are on talks with them. Few members here wanted that channel and where jumping (I don't know about whether they called CC or not). Then it was added in Tatasky and they were claiming credit for that! (Did ever Vikram listend to us?)

Dish tv people got that channel without much fuss and that shows that Star Cricket itself was willing to add its channel :thumbsup:

@sundth you are also right.

:rofl::rofl:

not shouting in this forum.. but calling the CC and shouting at them :thumbsup:.. thats what he said abt team effort :thumbsup:
Those moments were very interesting as we got the Star Cricket by 10.00 AM in the morning.............:thumbsup:people who have joined the forum after the addition of star cricket will not know the fun we had just look out the old threads they think as if we got the channel with out no reason......:rofl:. The persons who were there at that point of time knew about it what the situation and how we won it atleast i feel that we contributed something to get star cricket in TS platform............ that was moment to be relished and will never come back.....:)

One proverb apt for this situation: When cat close its eyes it will think world has become dark. :hysterical: :hysterical:

One more proverb a frog in the well the world is nothing but the well...........:hysterical:

One more proverb "Kuruvi Utkandhu Panam pazham vilundha kadhai" :hysterical:I am not mention anybody, its just a common.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:. I was not able to log into the forum in the morning as i went for a seminar in Anna Unversity and i came to office to log onto the forum the cherish myself before the weekend starts for me:yahoo:

One more proverb "Kuruvi Utkandhu Panam pazham vilundha kadhai" :hysterical:
I am not mention anybody, its just a common.
:thumbsup::yahoo::hysterical::rofl:

I am not subscribe to Ten Sports, but I am still receiving Ten Sports. My question is, will Tata Sky detect amount from my account without asking me. :cry:

Its free till 27th July for all the users and hence they wont deduct any money for you dont worry and enjoy viewing Ten Sports till 27th July:thumbsup:

Back