Tata Sky DTH: update on tensports

• Thread starter Thread starter sop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 9,531
Most important aspect is to understand the consumers needs with proper pricing.As a goan citizen ,most of the people around here do not want DTH due to the lack of STV Goa News Channel, which our cable tv service provides at no extra charge,however i am sick of looking regional channels such as etv bihar ,up.....which we never watch...........horrible !!!

Then we will dance in new show called Tata Sky Jodi No 1.:yahoo:

I think we are going offtopic too much lets stop here on this jodi no -1.:)

Most important aspect is to understand the consumers needs with proper pricing.As a goan citizen ,most of the people around here do not want DTH due to the lack of STV Goa News Channel, which our cable tv service provides at no extra charge,however i am sick of looking regional channels such as etv bihar ,up.....which we never watch...........horrible !!!
If you are in cable then in most of the places in the cable operator has got his own movie channel, music channel and news channel (local). Some might sacrifice it some may not be willing it but some may want both:thumbsup:

The only problem with cable is that 50% of the channels are not at all clear:wall: if you have CAS then its a good option too:thumbsup:

I just now came after my European tour.

It was all team effort........and we won and no one will forget that moment.:thumbsup:..........

Do you people think Tata Sky added that channel after seeing 2-3 members shouting in this fourm?

Current Vijay Jodi No 1 i will select the winner Priya as my pair

:wall: poor Priya :(

:rofl::rofl:

Do you people think Tata Sky added that channel after seeing 2-3 members shouting in this fourm?

not shouting in this forum.. but calling the CC and shouting at them :thumbsup:.. thats what he said abt team effort :thumbsup:

Which channel Tatasky added dhoni?

tensports free sub as been extended till 27 or 28 july
they have with drawn Lifestyle silver pack
cbeeies will be part of educational pack after 28july
bbc entertainment will be part of lsgoldpack
bbc world will be in svalue, jssp, sjssppacks
activewhizkids free till 28july

source helpline

:mad:Don't go by what the helpline says. they will change their stand in no time.
Nothing mentioned by you is changed on the TS website, everything is the same,
LSSP was there before and not introduced now as you say
check before posting and creating curiosity in the reader.:cry:

Thanks

I

:hysterical::hysterical:

Which channel Tata Sky added dhoni?

They did not add,but just moved it out of the package and now giving it for free.just fooling,someday they will come out with plan to charge subscribers for this free view also :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

not shouting in this forum.. but calling the CC and shouting at them :thumbsup:.. thats what he said abt team effort :thumbsup:

Oh,you have a very good shouting team :rofl:

Back