Tata Sky HD DTH Set Top Boxes availability in the market?

Its Really a matter of Shame for Tata Sky, That they have launched their HD services, But Their HD boxes are still not available in the market.Specially in Delhi and NCR regions, I want one for my Self and also some of my friends are looking for for Tata Sky HD Service, But cann't find even a Single Tata Sky HD Box in the market.I am a great foot fan and would like watch FIFA in HD but just because of non-availability of Tata Sky HD boxes i Miss FIFA in HD.What The use of launching such a service when your product is not available in the market.Spending lot of Money in TV ads and in news paper Ads, but actually the product is not available in the market.Shame on Tata Sky........

How many threads will be made for the availability of HD boxes??

There are loads of them all over in various forums, mouthshut and on the internet. There is a huge demand for these boxes and there is a shortage in supply. All the users who have bought online are complaining the most due to delay in deliveries. All those who have bought the box off the shelf are enjoying the HD channels and have not raised any complaints.

Well the good news is that Tata Sky HD has been launched in Kolkata and orders can only be placed through the helpline.

I myself have placed the order for one today and will be receiving it within the next 48 hours.

Please note, that in order to place the order through the helpline, you need to pay through your CC - so keep the card handy when you call.

Btw, just so you all know - ESPN is now included in the TataSky Gold HD pack - so we can now enjoy the WC in HD :)

All the best!

dear probuddha,
best of luck with your 48 hours time limit, me too ordered from the helpline on 21st june and still struggling to get it properly installed.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Its Really a matter of Shame for Tata Sky, That they have launched their HD services, But Their HD boxes are still not available in the market.

Specially in Delhi and NCR regions, I want one for my Self and also some of my friends are looking for for Tata Sky HD Service, But cann't find even a Single Tata Sky HD Box in the market.

I am a great foot fan and would like watch FIFA in HD but just because of non-availability of Tata Sky HD boxes i Miss FIFA in HD.

What The use of launching such a service when your product is not available in the market.

Spending lot of Money in TV ads and in news paper Ads, but actually the product is not available in the market.

Shame on Tata Sky........

Totally agreed "Shame on tata sky", they are making fool of people by committing 3-5 days installtion time even after knowing that they can't fulfill it.

HD bookings are available online? the site mentions Tata Sky HD coming soon.

Coming soon does not mean availability. It means it will be available after few days.

Iam from chennai Just this morning i got tshd box got it installed few hours ago i did it my self working fine

Where in Chennai did you buy the HD STB? Please share the details...

Thanks & Cheers

I received the STB today. I was not at home, and they left it at my home while my mom was at home. I dont know what to do next ?Am i supposed to call customer care to fix the time for installation ? Someone who got it installed, please shed some light.

dear probuddha,
best of luck with your 48 hours time limit, me too ordered from the helpline on 21st june and still struggling to get it properly installed.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Totally agreed "Shame on Tata Sky", they are making fool of people by committing 3-5 days installtion time even after knowing that they can't fulfill it.

Well even i have seen a Front Page article in the Hindi Business news paper "Business Bhaskar" that Tata Sky HD boxes are not available in the market (Heading: Dhoodne pe bhi nahi mil raha Tata Sky ka HD Box) and not even on the places where they say its available.....That's really bad that even after almost one month of launch of their service the product isn't available in market.

I have heard of delay in deliveries but I do not agree to some local hindi newspaper which publishes an individual opinion.

Let me tell you first " Business Bhaskar " is the leading Hindi Business News Paper from Bhaskar Group. and Stand above in ranking then The Economic Times and Business Standard Hindi versions.

and It not individual Opinion

Back