Tata Sky HD DTH Set Top Boxes availability in the market?

HiI have received HD box Today evening in Chennai, I already booked it with Tata Sky on 30th june,most of the dealers got stock today morning,Kindly check your nearest TATASKY dealer

You are from which area and where you booked it i booked one at Tata Sky experience zone they said it will be delivered today morning i hope so

One member in other forum has purchased TS HD in Hyd. Its available in Enkay Electronics, Koti, Gujarati galli.

I got my HD box. First when I called TS Help Desk. first they insisted on sending a service person; but, then they accepted and said after asking for ID # and box #, said its now activated. But, after download, it says a/c needs to be recharged, where as I have enough balance.When I called Help Desk again, they said, the Service Engineer has to activate from his mobile # and it cant be done from Help Desk!Is this right from any of your experiences??? Any help is greatly appreciated.With tomorrow being bundh, I suppose I may have a longer wait :(

Call CC and book for installation; SE would call you for installation appointment in 2-4 hours - tell him you have already installed and just want to activate it; he would be happy to activate it remotely. That is want happened in my case. However you would get only SD channels until CC add HD gold pack to you. For some of them it happens immediately for me it took 48 hours :(

They do a mass upload every night for all the new installations for the hD channels to get activated. As of now they are facing issues with Star sports HD channel, it went off air yesterday and many users were not able to view the match, me being one of them.

Tata Sky HD boxes are available at Pai Electronics, bannerghatta road. I bought it yesterday. yet to installed thanks to the nationwide bandh.

Don't know whether its because of Bandh or not.. I am not able to get this activated, though I have installed it yesterday :(Even though the SC folks keep telling within two hrs you would get a call or SMS nothing happened despite three WO requests.. hope it will be sorted out before WC Semis..Most irritating aspect is each SC agent tell a different story / version about how to activate HD.. so far, I have had three versions; let me see which one is true!

Iam from chennai Just this morning i got tshd box got it installed few hours ago i did it my self working fine

Don't know whether its because of Bandh or not.. I am not able to get this activated, though I have installed it yesterday :(
Even though the SC folks keep telling within two hrs you would get a call or SMS nothing happened despite three WO requests.. hope it will be sorted out before WC Semis..
Most irritating aspect is each SC agent tell a different story / version about how to activate HD.. so far, I have had three versions; let me see which one is true!

Ask them to esclate it to the team leader. They'll activate it for u.

Back