Tata Sky HD DTH Set Top Boxes availability in the market?

Please search on the forum before you post a new question. I got HD box in Pune 10 days back and also posted where to get it from (do not know the availability status though). Tip: search on JustDial and try calling them all!

Please search on the forum before you post a new question. I got HD box in Pune 10 days back and also posted where to get it from (do not know the availability status though). Tip: search on JustDial and try calling them all!

What fulcrum said, its well documented on this forum that he (and a few other from Pune, including I) got the box in Pune quite a while back. If I remember correctly, he got it via JustDial, I purchased it from the Tata Sky Experience Zone in Viman Nagar.

From what I know, the first batch of boxes which came to Pune sold out quickly, and now at most places its on backorder with a 5-10 day delivery time.

And next time, please use the "Search" function :)

Why the hell are you guys not going thru TS directly? The others are anyway putting you on a waitlist so what's the point?

I have booked the hd STB on 27th June and today I was told by Tata Sky CC that there is no stock available in Kolkata now & I'll have to wait for another 7 days.

Just now received my Tata Sky HD STB. Installation is currently going on. Will post pictures later

The screen menu is poor :(. Channel group by Entertainment or News or Sports is absent and thus you have to scroll the whole list if you do not remember the channel number. This Tata Sky HD needs a s/w update soon. Moving from one channel to another is much easier in Tata Sky+. The volume is also very LOW compare to tata Sky+ :( I would suggest others to wait for couple of months before switching to Tata Sky HD.

The screen menu is poor :(. Channel group by Entertainment or News or Sports is absent and thus you have to scroll the whole list if you do not remember the channel number. This Tata Sky HD needs a s/w update soon. Moving from one channel to another is much easier in Tata Sky+.

The grouping is there - at the main menu when you select All Channels - press the Green button and the "All Channels" will be highlighted. Then just use the < > keys to navigate to the groups.

Also while you're viewing a particular channel - hit any of the top/ bottom or right left buttons at the center of the remote and then press the green button and you will get the groups at the left bottom side of the screen

Hope this helps!

The grouping is there - at the main menu when you select All Channels - press the Green button and the "All Channels" will be highlighted. Then just use the < > keys to navigate to the groups.

Also while you're viewing a particular channel - hit any of the top/ bottom or right left buttons at the center of the remote and then press the green button and you will get the groups at the left bottom side of the screen

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much. But the volume is LOW :(

Back