Tata Sky HD DTH Set Top Boxes availability in the market?

What about the world cup in HD ?

It is extremely good. The difference from the SD transmission is clearly visible. It also comes with 5.1 surround sound(the commentary mainly comes from the center speaker and other sounds especially for vuvuzelas comes from all speakers)

Bought the HD box yesterday, going for the multiroom option, called cc yesterday they said engineer would come today for installation ,Time given was 12:30pm. till now no one has turned up. They said that the engineer would change the LNB and put a dual one and run another wire down till the room to connect the HD box. Upto 12 meter installation is free, after that i would need to pay rs 20 per metre.

Did any one from chennai bought Tata Sky hd box i have been trying to get it from 19th june first i made call to tatasky experience zone in kodambaakkam they said no stock then i called up ts experience zone in perambur near my area they said with in two days but till now i haven't got it. Then finally called up Tatasky branch office in mount road they also said there is no stock and said they will contact me once stock is available . why they are doing like this ?they should have made sure that there is enough stock and then they should advertised it this shows there poor marketing skills.

So anybody have got information if HD boxes are available for sale in pune, at any place ?Have anyone in pune got it ?Please share, thank-you.

I have booked HD boxe through lowestprix.

My HD setup booked date was on 25th june and delivery date was conveyed as 27th june. But no luck so far, I am still waiting for it.

If you want check, you can try this phone number... 99237 99234, +(91)-(20)-66823918 and Mrs. Shakera Khan at 020 27009225

lowestprix.com

6 Ganraj Heights Sr No 22/8, Vadgaon Sheri, Kalyani Nagar, Pune - 411014

Thank-you commonindian, keep us update.I will also give a try on that numbers.

I had tried multiple stores and couldn't get anywhere Tata Sky HD in Bangalore! When I called, Tata Sky Customer Service, they confirmed surprisingly, HD is not released in BLR market and when mentioned some shops had delivered earlier (last week / this week), Customer Service mentioned, they mentioned might have sourced from other cities (Chennai, Mumbai)!Any help from the other members?!

I had tried multiple stores and couldn't get anywhere Tata Sky HD in Bangalore! When I called, Tata Sky Customer Service, they confirmed surprisingly, HD is not released in BLR market and when mentioned some shops had delivered earlier (last week / this week), Customer Service mentioned, they mentioned might have sourced from other cities (Chennai, Mumbai)!
Any help from the other members?!

Did you try Pai Electronics? They did have stock last week in the Marathahalli, Bnnerghatta Road, Indiranagar. But when I got it they did mention they have limited stock.

Try Adiswars also, they said the would get it this week.

I got it one week back :yahoo: from one of my friend whose contact details are as follows:Swaroop Computers,Opp. Pratidnya Hall,S No 36/2/1, Samarth Path, Near Alankar Police Chowky, Ganesh Nagar, Karve Nagar, Pune.Sorry, can't give mobile number or email on forums.P.S. Mods can you please move this one to TATA(Sky - HD forum. Thanks in advance.

Back