Tata Sky launches Tata Sky+ HD at just Rs. 3999/

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 24,254
I think 3,999 is a very decent price, considering the fact that its HD and PVR. The existing Tata Sky+ STB cost me almost 9,999 + annual subscription. That was I think 3 years ago though.

nice price

Absolutely.....this is really cheap!!Just now when D2h are about to launch, there is unofficial news that they are pricing it between 6.5k-7k......If this is the difference, then i may have to re-consider my DTH service truly!!TS is blamed for High prices, but such a contrasting situation is seen right now - they are 3k cheaper than the DTH supposed to be "Cheapest".

A gentleman called Mr Jignesh had already posted the same article with full details before i did. all apologies to him. I am just eager the get it running before the first ball is delivered at the world cup.

I did not see your post and posted the same link as a new thread. All apologies to you.thanks for the information and i am eagerly waiting its installation before the first ball is delivered at the world cup. just hope the ESPN HD rates are good.

Awesome. I love this. My dad is definitely going to be getting this! FINALLY!

Finally, some good move by TS. I'll certainly buy this, At last something good coming for my LCD TV !

Back