Tata Sky launches Tata Sky+ HD at just Rs. 3999/

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 24,254
Fantastic pricing if true. I happened to ask CC yesterday about this and they had absolutely no clue. Either they are lying or truly ignorant.

Wonder if it will be priced lower for existing ts+ customers... Hopefully yes else it will not be fair.. Also I noticed that it still says 'to be launched' in the website. . ??????Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

No offers for existing customers? :(

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Oh, great stuff by Tata Sky again. Vikram Kaushik leaving was indeed a good thing.

It is indeed sad that the existing TS/TS+ owners also need to pay the same amount like new customers..

Question:
Ok suppose if I decide to go for TS+ HD should I necessarily surrender my existing TS+ STB?? I mean it is as if they are getting my STB for free and I dont find that convincing enough to get TS+ HD :(

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

I also wonder if the current 'Annual Mega Pack' users like me still have to pay extra for HD channels...

It is indeed sad that the existing TS/TS+ owners also need to pay the same amount like new customers..

Question:
Ok suppose if I decide to go for TS+ HD should I necessarily surrender my existing TS+ STB?? I mean it is as if they are getting my STB for free and I dont find that convincing enough to get TS+ HD :(

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

I also wonder if the current 'Annual Mega Pack' users like me still have to pay extra for HD channels...

Keep the TS+ box with u as there is NO exchange offer.

Annual Mega pack includes all the channels except Topper no need to pay extra for HD channels. Also der is Annual Mega Lite pack which is priced @ Rs 5500 PA which excludes SUN channels and Topper.

Keep the TS+ box with u as there is NO exchange offer.

Annual Mega pack includes all the channels except Topper no need to pay extra for HD channels. Also der is Annual Mega Lite pack which is priced @ Rs 5500 PA which excludes SUN channels and Topper.

But what will I do with a TS+ STB? Can't even sell it outside....

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Back