TATA(Sky only in 1499 Rs.

• Thread starter Thread starter phoenixbkn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,030

phoenixbkn

ISP
Airtel 1099 Home Plan 512 KBPS
Now Tata Sky only in 1499 No installation charges, And you need to pay monthly subscription.For more information Call TATA(Sky Helpline,Now DishTV Dhamaka Offer is 2690+200 Instllation charges and 6 month free not worth TATA(Skys is the Gr8

Guys something strikes me here..I can buy a new connection with free south Jumbo pack fro 12 months for Rs.3999.. adding to it, 6 months of free LS gold, Referring myself to the new account, earning 300 on my old connection..If i happen to sell my old connection for cheap price, say Rs.500.. I'm getting a new STB, with 1 year warranty! Can i make a deal here!! :yahoo:Does Tata Sky allow anything like this.. No restrictions to buying new STB i guess!:thumbsup:

First Rs.2690 is including Rs.200 installation , Offer cost in dishtv is 2490/- for 6 months maxi subs free. But what Tata Sky is giving, Even Rs.1499 (Not mentioned in website this offer which you are telling) and what about subscription and channel package. In dishtv its maxi package where you get all the channels except CNBC channels.

Ok Thanks, But Can you tell which package they are offering in this offer as its not mention their, they mentioned only about no installation charges. but not about any package. Just like in other offers they have mentioned all the packages with the offer.

Ok Thanks,
But Can you tell which package they are offering in this offer as its not mention their, they mentioned only about no installation charges. but not about any package. Just like in other offers they have mentioned all the packages with the offer.

Under this you get just the Set-top Box installed at your place, after that its up to you to choose which pack you want. Basically, you are saving Rs 1000 (Rs 500 if your are an existing subscriber) instillation charge.

Hi friends, I am new to DTH services details and have got Tata Sky installed today afternoon. I have some queries...hope to have guidance in this regard:- I am in New Delhi and got the Tata Sky set-top-box purchased through a shop wherein I am informed the following detailsINR 4500 for set-top-box, installation, 13 months of super saver pack with Lifestyle gold add-on. This has INR 1499 as the set-top-box fee and INR 3000 worth of recharge coupons.- Today the reps from Tata sky came and installed the set-top-box. After logging in to MyTataSky webpage, it says:Install Fee : INR 0.00Lifestyle Gold annual subscription : INR 450Super Saver 400 PACKAGE : INR 1500This adds up to INR 1950. Now, why has the shop fellow given us 3000 INR worth of recharge coupons! Can anyone explain what is it? Is INR 1050 install fee or some more charges or what?Please help.

They Deduct 1000 Rs. After Conformation of your Work Order. They Deduct 1000 Rs. with in 24 hours3999 Rs. Plan Have Installation Fee Rs. 1000

Back