• Thread starter Thread starter shaile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,689

shaile

Tata Sky DTH FANBOY ALERT
ISP
hick
Tata Sky+ have uploaded youtube videos of Aamir these ads are cool, elevating the season special 50%discount offer. What the bad news is offer last only upto Diwali and after that it will come back to its original price Rs 8,999?- [ame=" - Festive Offer - Mirror Film[/ame][ame=" - Festive Offer - Loo Film[/ame][ame=" - Festive Offer[/ame] So hurry! both who would like to upgrade and new users.

Last edited by a moderator:
Till Deepavali is enough time for persons who are willing to buy it. If sales is poor then they will extend even more just like they increased from 7 days to till Deepavali.

Let it come on TV I will change the channel. I am not going to waste my bandwidth for some advertisements :)

Let it come on TV I will change the channel. I am not going to waste my bandwidth for some advertisements :)

What when you are watching a movie and the number of ad thats going to interrupt you:rofl:

What when you are watching a movie and the number of ad thats going to interrupt you:rofl:

I will change the channel as we know a time frame of how long those ads going to come. When this is the case how can I bother watching these irritating ads by wasting my bandwidth? :)

i dont think sarcasm and taunts is the way to promote brands. :)

Apple does something similar though.

----------

i think IPTV has the capability to blast away any claims made by Tata Sky plus.

tata sky plus has nothing on properly done iptv.

I will change the channel as we know a time frame of how long those ads going to come. When this is the case how can I bother watching these irritating ads by wasting my bandwidth? :)

Yes change the channel on each and every ad :|
you should watch the second ad in case of emergency:happy:

i dont think sarcasm and taunts is the way to promote brands. :)

Apple does something similar though.

----------

i think IPTV has the capability to blast away any claims made by Tata Sky plus.

tata sky plus has nothing on properly done iptv.

IPTV + DVR (BSNL says will be coming shortly) will be devastating!

IPTV does not require DVR if the backend can do the recording and delivery. airtel does that. i dont have to record anything. i get everything available on demand.

Back