Tata Sky Plus DTH: Aamir Khans ads on youtube Festive Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter shaile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,689
Yes change the channel on each and every ad :|
you should watch the second ad in case of emergency:happy:

Change the channel for every Ad :rofl: Most of us know approx. time and number of Ads going to come for a particular programme. So no need to watch Ads and if at all may be 1 or 2 :dance: I am not going to wantedly watch the AD you posted :D

i dont think sarcasm and taunts is the way to promote brands. :)

Apple does something similar though.

----------

i think IPTV has the capability to blast away any claims made by Tata Sky plus.

tata sky plus
Could you please move this thread to Tata Sky + section :isorry:

Change the channel for every Ad :rofl: Most of us know approx. time and number of Ads going to come for a particular programme. So no need to watch Ads and if at all may be 1 or 2 :dance: I am not going to wantedly watch the AD you posted :D

The next thing you may do is find a way to stop ads :rofl:
While you change the channel you may watch something else that interests you so you may miss some part when you get back to the channel
or you may have to go to the loo and miss some part Aamirs ads is on the Loo part - Watch it if you want- I have nothing to loose:grin:

Watch it if you want- I have nothing to loose:grin:

I don't want so I won't watch and I have nothing to loose :grin:

Why are you so much mad about TS? I am seeing you praising TS where ever you post and all the time posting about TS's new ad, some mall and etc.,. Why so?

@Admin
I hope you understand my point.

I don't want so I won't watch and I have nothing to loose :grin:

Why are you so much mad about Tata Sky DTH? I am seeing you praising Tata Sky DTH where ever you post and all the time posting about Tata Sky DTH's new ad, some mall and etc.,. Why so?

@Admin
I hope you understand my point.

Why are you critically commenting on Tata Sky always :notallowed:
Why are you against Tata Sky
I understood your point.
@ Admin
Hope you understand the same.

Why are you critically commenting on Tata Sky always :notallowed:
Why are you against Tata Sky
I understood your point.
@ Admin
Hope you understand the same.

What makes you go mad if I comment about TS? After all I didn't bother to comment any thing bad about you.

I like all the Aamir Khan ads a very good actor. price will rise after diwali:icry:

Who cares? If people are interested they will buy it anytime. No need to cry for these petty things.

Back