Tata sky stb software upgrading in next week

Go to system settings then go to system details check software download status= Idle when the status is idle there means new software release from Tata Sky. This upgrade is starting by phase to phase. This is real news trust me.

Dude, the download status remains IDLE only. It doesnt change anytime. From the past 3 months or so its IDLE only

@JigneshYou are correct. Download state is Always Idle.It has been Idle for me since I bought Tata Sky.

And the matter of tv9 gujrat Tata Sky officers forget the presence of channal . this channel available in test mode in tata sky frequency scan with fta receiver you will get that channel in list. This is not my mistake i am not wrong on both issues of tv9 gujrat and software upgrading.

@tushar, they only trust TS CC and not you :grin: because they have been trained in such a way since they took TS

No not always in idle state when the new software release. otherwise it shows aborted.

Huh? i have been using TS for more than 3 years now, it is mosty on idle state, you info is false, you just want to increase your post count.

Back